Where to have the best reception near Philadelphia? R2L’s panoramic views and acclaimed New American cuisine provide an upscale environment in which to enjoy a private event.
R2L delivers upscale New American cooking in an atmosphere meant for socializing, networking, and celebrating. Whether guests are local or tourists, well-known or just passing through, R2L’s captivating views and unparalleled hospitality drive home the mission of Chef Daniel Stern and his team.
Long-hailed for where to have the best reception near Philadelphia, R2L’s panoramic views and capacity for large private receptions have made it popular among city-wide event planners since 2010.
ICSC Deal Makings are a one-stop for education, networking and deal making. These two-to-three day regional events provide opportunities to gain information about the most current industry issues, and meet to make deals with colleagues doing business in the same region.
This September 11th & 12th, the PA/NJ/DE regional conference is taking place at the PA Convention Center. Reserve a private room or the entire restaurant for up to 300 attendees.
View possible floorplan options for capacity needs here.
Where to Have the Best Reception Near Philadelphia During ICSC
Locally-sourced, regionally-inspired, and made with only the finest ingredients, the upscale offerings at R2L’s venue for where to have the best reception near Philadelphia can be customized into a special menu just for your ICSC get together. Here are the highlights from one of our reception menus:
Seasonal Passed Hors D’Oeuvres:
- Braised Short Rib Sliders w/ red wine reduction + mustard
- Seasonal Harvest Vegetable + Taleggio Puff Pastry Tarts
- Old-Bay Scented Shrimp Cocktail Skewers w/ horseradish cocktail preserves
- Philly Smoked Salmon w/ soft pretzel + mustard cream cheese
- Vegan “Meatballs” w/ tomato +basil
The Dinner Table Main Courses:
- Filet Mignon w/ red wine jus + horseradish crème fraîche
- Roasted Organic Chicken Breast w/ fricassée of chicken leg
- Seared Scottish Salmon w/ dill + caper cream
- Slow-Cooked Halibut or Turbot (based on availability) w/ white white, lemon, cauliflower + capers
- Potato Pancake + Braised Greens
- Broccolini, Garlic, Hot Pepper, + Quinoa
- Cheddar Grits + Glazed Pearl Onions
- Brussels Sprouts, Wild Rice + Chestnut Granola
Enjoy these and more seasonal cocktails…
Pisco Sour w/ la caravedo, egg white + lime
Ring Around The Rose w/ kiki vodka, aperol, lemon + rhubarb
Toucan Dan w/ bacardi, fernet-branca, orange bitters + lemon
And if you are in search of great wines for your event, R2L’s space for where to have the best reception near Philadelphia was recently recognized alongside other great Philadelphia restaurants with “spectacular” wine programs according to Wine Spectator (@wsrestaurantawards). R2L’s inventory of 1,350 wines has something for everyone, along with a vintage champagne list.
R2L is only a few blocks from the Convention Center and near all major transportation hubs, which makes getting to R2L convenient for planners looking for where to have the best reception near Philadelphia with a central location.
Nearest Modes Of Public Transit
- Suburban Station: Located at 16th and JFK, this metro station is less than a five-minute walk away.
- 30th Street Station: This metro station, which connects to Amtrak and other transit lines, is a short five-minute cab ride to the west side of the city.
Luxury Hotels Within Walking Distance
- Westin Philadelphia
- Sofitel Philadelphia
- Hotel Palomar – A Kimpton Hotel
- The Rittenhouse Hotel
- Sonesta Hotel Philadelphia
- Hotel Monaco – A Kimpton Hotel
Learn more about planning a larger, private event for representatives looking for where to have the best reception near Philadelphia by calling 215.564.3585. We look forward to speaking with you.