Unparalleled hospitality and New American cooking is at the heart of R2L’s mission. As involved members of the Philadelphia community, we want you and your guests to feel as though you are celebrating in a home away from home––with the people who matter most.
R2L takes care of every detail so you can live in the moment and celebrate the occasion like a celebrity. As a space for where to have a rehearsal dinner in Philadelphia, the superb views add a dynamic element to the celebratory day, inviting guests to linger, socialize, and share well wishes.
Tiered packages such as Happy Hour, Celebration, & Grand Reception help you customize and select culinary offerings based on guest count and specific requests or dietary restrictions.
A popular option at this venue for where to have a rehearsal dinner in Philadelphia is a sit-down dinner after an hour or two of passed hors d’oeuvres. The following are just a sampling of some of the new features from our seasonal private reception menu:
Seasonal Passed Hors D’Oeuvres:
- Braised Short Rib Sliders w/ red wine reduction + mustard
- Seasonal Harvest Vegetable + Taleggio Puff Pastry Tarts
- Old-Bay Scented Shrimp Cocktail Skewers w/ horseradish cocktail preserves
- Philly Smoked Salmon w/ soft pretzel + mustard cream cheese
- Vegan “Meatballs” w/ tomato +basil
The Dinner Table Main Courses:
- Filet Mignon w/ red wine jus + horseradish crème fraîche
- Roasted Organic Chicken Breast w/ fricassée of chicken leg
- Seared Scottish Salmon w/ dill + caper cream
- Slow-Cooked Halibut or Turbot (based on availability) w/ white white, lemon, cauliflower + capers
- Potato Pancake + Braised Greens
- Broccolini, Garlic, Hot Pepper, + Quinoa
- Cheddar Grits + Glazed Pearl Onions
- Brussels Sprouts, Wild Rice + Chestnut Granola
R2L is also recognized by Wine Spectator as having a “spectacular” wine program. For wedding planners looking for where to have a rehearsal dinner in Philadelphia with a large selection of sommelier-selected vintages, an inventory of over 1,350 wines makes customizing wine offerings between courses effortless and exciting.
Learn more about planning a larger, private event at R2L by calling 215.564.3585. We look forward to speaking with you and making your special day a success.