Pair panoramic views of the city with innovative New American cooking for a reception or sit-down dinner during the American Syringomyelia and Chiari Alliance Project’s annual meeting in Philadelphia this May.
R2L is an upscale restaurant and lounge with a captivating 37th floor view where people come together to enjoy a private dinner, socialize, and network. Precise techniques in the kitchen and the attentive hospitality of the service team make for an unforgettable dining experience for attendees looking for where to have a private seated dinner.
The ASAP Chiari & Syringomyelia Conference is coming to Philadelphia July 24-27, 2019, providing representatives with an opportunity to host a superb private dinner.
“My colleagues and I had a fantastic time at R2L. Thank you for hosting a great event for us. The service was impeccable and the food and drinks were delectable! I really appreciated the personal attention as well as the rest of the staff. Everyone was in tune to the needs of the guests at just the right moments. Ever since the event, I have been recommending R2L to friends and co-workers.”
The William Penn Room has impressive views for where to have a private seated dinner this summer:
Or during sunset with this coveted view:
View some sample restaurant floorplans here.
Where to Have a Private Seated Dinner for the ASAP Conference
Customize a seated dinner menu just for your group, featuring Chef Daniel Stern’s New American cuisine inspired by regional flavors. Tiered packages like the Market Street, Broad Street, and Rittenhouse Square make the task of putting together a menu effortless.
- AAA w/ asparagus, arugula, almonds, spinach, egg + balsamic:
- Tuna Sashimi w/ curry, lime, soy + sesame
- Vegan Pea Minestrone w/ tomatoes + herb pistou
A La Carte Main Courses:
- 18 Oz. Breakaway Farms Pork Chop w/ South Philly romesco sauce
- Petit Filet of Beef & Braised Short Rib w/ cabernet jus
- Scottish Salmon Filet w/ red wine reduction
Composed Main Courses:
- Roasted Chicken Breast w/ local fingerlings, broccolini, summer truffle + pretzel sauce
- Vegan Roasted Cauliflower w/ roasted maitake, broccolini, cauliflower, asparagus + summer truffle vinaigrette
- Beef Duo w/ local fingerlings, seasonal mushroom, asparagus, truffle + soy sabayon
- Kennebec + Idaho Potato Gratin
- Broccoli, Garlic + Lightly Hot Peppers
- Mac & Cheese
Dessert: (a choice of)
- Sweet Duo of Chocolate + Fruit
- Warm Vanilla Cake, Caramel + Chocolate Pâté
Call our event specialists today at 215.564.3585 to begin planning your private event at R2L’s Art-Deco venue for ASAP 2019. We look forward to speaking with you and sharing our resources to those looking for where to have a private seated dinner.
Join CCPA for a moderated discussion about current developments of various construction projects on the city’s overall economic growth and quality of life. The program includes time for Q&A and plenty of networking, Thursday, June 6, 2019 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM at the Philadelphia Inquirer.