Pair panoramic views of the city with innovative New American cooking for a reception or sit-down dinner after graduation.
Classic techniques in the kitchen and unparalleled hospitality in the dining room are hallmarks of the R2L experience. With a nod to the great culinary traditions of the past, Chef Daniel Stern and his team push the boundaries of New American cooking. This experience is made complete by the service team; as dedicated to hospitality and exceeding guests’ expectations as the culinary team is to bold flavors and precise techniques.
The view from the 37th floor of Two Liberty captivates, the dining experience delights; when a superb evening of making memories with your graduate, R2L is the best restaurant for where to have a party with a panoramic city view in the Philadelphia region.
Where To Have a Party With a Panoramic City View for Graduations in 2019
Step inside this 360-degree view to get an idea of the possibilities within this classic Art-Deco space and view some additional pictures in the gallery. Combinations of rooms for up to 300 guests, preferred vendors for photography/videography, and custom reception menus all contribute to a distinct, fun, and transcendent night of celebration for college graduation.
The Pinnacle Room has a 30-64 guest maximum with a southern-facing view; a great space for mingling pre-dinner, rehearsal dinners, and smaller receptions.
The William Penn Room has room for 15-22 guests at one table and includes a southern-and-eastern-facing view, including views of the Benjamin Franklin Bridge, Delaware River and William Penn atop City Hall. A 52” plasma screen and credenza are included.
Each private room has a distinct and impressive view of the city and the region, making R2L the perfect place in Philly for where to have a party with a panoramic city view.
Locally-sourced and made with only the finest ingredients, the upscale offerings at R2L can be customized into a special menu just for your graduation get together:
Seasonal Passed Hors D’Oeuvres:
- Braised Short Rib Sliders w/ red wine reduction + mustard
- Seasonal Harvest Vegetable + Taleggio Puff Pastry Tarts
- Old-Bay Scented Shrimp Cocktail Skewers w/ horseradish cocktail preserves
- Philly Smoked Salmon w/ soft pretzel + mustard cream cheese
- Vegan “Meatballs” w/ tomato +basil
The Dinner Table Main Courses:
- Filet Mignon w/ red wine jus + horseradish crème fraîche
- Roasted Organic Chicken Breast w/ fricassée of chicken leg
- Seared Scottish Salmon w/ dill + caper cream
- Slow-Cooked Halibut or Turbot (based on availability) w/ white white, lemon, cauliflower + capers
- Potato Pancake + Braised Greens
- Broccolini, Garlic, Hot Pepper, + Quinoa
- Cheddar Grits + Glazed Pearl Onions
- Brussels Sprouts, Wild Rice + Chestnut Granola
Call our event specialists today at 215.564.3585 to begin planning your son or daughter’s graduation reception or sit-down dinner. For where to have a party with a panoramic city view, R2L’s venue is second to none. Let us take care of every detail so you can focus on living in the moment with those you love most.
Our digital brochure provides you everything you need in one place: our private dining menus, reception menus, event space details, photos of our amazing views, and our preferred vendors. We look forward to speaking with you.