Pair panoramic views of the city with innovative New American cooking for a reception or sit-down dinner after graduation.
Classic, elevated New American comfort food and unparalleled hospitality are the hallmarks of the R2L experience. Views from the 37th floor of the Two Liberty place building surround you on all sides, providing the rare and thrilling experience that locals and visitors alike enjoy for birthday dinners, business meetings, wedding receptions, and graduation celebrations.
When looking for where to have a graduation party in Philly to celebrate your son or daughter, look to the expertise and hospitality of the service team to provide the award-winning local experience for the special occasion.
Where To Have a Graduation Party in Philly For Making Memories During Graduation
New menu features are below for the fall and winter seasons. Our flagship dinner menu reflects the traditional cooking methods and local inspiration that has made R2L one of the city’s most popular destinations for a where to have a graduation party in Philly since 2010.
Salads, Snacks, Etc.
- Thick Cut Bacon w/ sourdough + horseradish cheddar
- Poached Shrimp w/ marinated radishes, whipped butter + seasoned salt
- French Onion Risotto w/ gruyere crisp
- New England Clam Chowder w/ casino dumplings
- Lobster Roll w/ avocado, pickles, chips
- Half Shell half-dozen east coast oysters, choice of: traditional | truffle + jalapeño | crème fraîche, chive + caviar
Main Courses: Chef’s Recs
- Vegan Stuffed Bell Pepper w/ lentils, basmati, escarole + walnuts
- Beef Duo w/ filet mignon, red wine braised short rib, stuffed skins, red wine + horseradish
- Smore’s Chocolate Tart w/ marshmallow meringue, graham cracker ice cream + fudge sauce
Enjoy a rotating selection of seasonal beers,
Ommegang 3 Philosophers “Quadrupel,” Cooperstown, NY
Anchor Brewing “Steam Beer,” San Francisco, CA
Dogfish Head Truth Serum “IPA,” Milton, DE
Firestone Walker Union Jack “IPA,” Paso Robles, CA
Bell’s Oarsman “Wheat,” Kalamazoo, MI
And handcrafted cocktails….
Pisco Sour w/ la caravedo, egg white + lime
Cidro Cider w/ old granddad bonded bourbon, amaretto, apple cider, egg white lemon
Bob Ross’ Smoke Break w/ sauza hornitos plata, luxardo, lemon, cassis, ginger beer
Toucan Dan w/ bacardi, fernet-branca, orange bitters + lemon
Call us at 215.564.5337 or visit Open Table to make a dinner reservation at R2L’s space for where to have a graduation party in Philly. For private event inquiries call 215.564.3585. We look forward to speaking with you.
Share your experience with us and with your friends/family on social media: