Culinary influencers and enthusiasts love sharing pictures of the food and views at this breathtaking panoramic view location in Center City.
For nearly ten years Chef Daniel Stern and his team have been cooking regionally inspired, modern dishes that are rooted in the great culinary traditions of the past. When looking for where to find the best large event space for entertaining, happy hour, a gathering during a city-wide event, or an unparalleled New American dining experience––R2L is the destination.
The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics will bring its 2019 Food & Nutrition Conference & Expo™ to the Pennsylvania Convention Center October 26 to October 29. The world’s largest conference of food and nutrition professionals will address the latest scientific information about nutrition and health for people of all ages.
If you are in Philadelphia during this exciting annual meeting in October, an authentic dining experience with panoramic views of the city awaits at R2L. Reserve early and secure a private room for anywhere from 30-300 people. Begin with our 360º virtual tour of the space here to step inside and take a look at where to find the best large event space in Philadelphia. We have extensive experience in offering pharma / medical device compliance menus for those companies that are required to adhere to Pharma Meal Cap regulations.
Where to Find the Best Large Event Space During The Food & Nutrition Expo
Superb views from the 37th floor of a Philadelphia skyscraper serve as the backdrop to a heightened evening of socializing and networking. Pair that with Chef Daniel Stern’s New American cuisine and you have just arrived at the best place in Philly to celebrate with colleagues.
Enhance each course with different wine or cocktail pairings from our sommelier-selected inventory. Locally-sourced and made with only the finest ingredients, the upscale offerings at R2L can be customized into a special menu just for your get together:
Seasonal Passed Hors D’Oeuvres:
- Braised Short Rib Sliders w/ red wine reduction + mustard
- Seasonal Harvest Vegetable + Taleggio Puff Pastry Tarts
- Old-Bay Scented Shrimp Cocktail Skewers w/ horseradish cocktail preserves
- Philly Smoked Salmon w/ soft pretzel + mustard cream cheese
- Vegan “Meatballs” w/ tomato +basil
The Dinner Table Main Courses:
- Filet Mignon w/ red wine jus + horseradish crème fraîche
- Roasted Organic Chicken Breast w/ fricassée of chicken leg
- Seared Scottish Salmon w/ dill + caper cream
- Slow-Cooked Halibut or Turbot (based on availability) w/ white white, lemon, cauliflower + capers
- Potato Pancake + Braised Greens
- Broccolini, Garlic, Hot Pepper, + Quinoa
- Cheddar Grits + Glazed Pearl Onions
- Brussels Sprouts, Wild Rice + Chestnut Granola
Imagine dining in the William Penn Room with a view like this:
Or during sunset with this sought-after view:
Contact our event coordinator, Vera Masi, directly at (215) 564-3585 to begin planning your AND 2019 outing. We look forward to speaking with you and assisting you with all your inquiries as to where to find the best large event space during AND 2019.