Chef Daniel Stern and his team have been cooking regionally inspired, modern dishes that are rooted in the techniques and traditions of the great culinary past since 2010. With a central, panoramic view of the city that adds an unforgettable dimension to the dining experience, organization’s looking for where to find restaurants in Rittenhouse Square Philadelphia will delight in all R2L offers for a private event.
“My colleagues and I had a fantastic time at R2L. Thank you for hosting a great event for us. The service was impeccable and the food and drinks were delectable! I really appreciated the personal attention as well as the rest of the staff. Everyone was in tune to the needs of the guests at just the right moments. Ever since the event, I have been recommending R2L to friends and co-workers.”
Here are some highlighted main courses from our private seated dinner menu for a corporate party to give you an idea of the available offerings and cuisine:
A La Carte Main Courses:
- 18 Oz. Breakaway Farms Pork Chop w/ South Philly romesco sauce
- Petit Filet of Beef & Braised Short Rib w/ cabernet jus
- Scottish Salmon Filet w/ red wine reduction
Composed Main Courses:
- Roasted Chicken Breast w/ local fingerlings, broccolini, summer truffle + pretzel sauce
- Vegan Roasted Cauliflower w/ roasted maitake, broccolini, cauliflower, asparagus + summer truffle vinaigrette
- Beef Duo w/ local fingerlings, seasonal mushroom, asparagus, truffle + soy sabayon
Imagine dining in the William Penn Room with a view like this:
Or during sunset with this sought-after view:
Call our event specialists today at 215.564.3585 to begin planning with R2L if you are seeking where to find restaurants in Rittenhouse Square Philadelphia for a company party. We also provide a helpful digital brochure containing a list of preferred vendors for photography, videography, floral arrangements, and more, depending on the occasion.
Share pictures of your experience with us on social media: