Culinary influencers and enthusiasts love taking pictures of the food at this breathtaking panoramic view location in Center City.
R2L features incredible views of the city that span over 40 miles, making it the perfect place to entertain, mingle, and hold a private dinner party for representatives looking for where to find a premiere large event space for a memorable, upscale evening. The R2L dining experience is made complete by the service team; as dedicated to hospitality and exceeding guests’ expectations as the culinary team is to bold flavors and precise techniques. The view captivates, the dining experience delights for a superb evening of creative cuisine and socializing.
The Philadelphia Hand Rehabilitation Foundation is proud to present the 46th Annual Symposium, Surgery and Rehabilitation of the Hand: A 20/20 Vision: Innovation, Technology and Interdisciplinary Teamwork in Healthcare.
R2L welcomes members of the foundation to Philadelphia during the week of March 14 – 17, 2020. Contact our event coordinators if you are looking for where to find a premiere large event space to have an intimate private dinner with colleagues or a reception with panoramic scenery of Center City at night.
Where to Find a Premiere Large Event Space for the Hand Rehab Symposium in 2020?
Customize a seated dinner menu just for your group, featuring Chef Daniel Stern’s take on New American cuisine inspired by regional flavors and adhering to traditional methods of cooking. Tiered packages like the Market Street, Broad Street, and Rittenhouse Square make the task of putting together a menu effortless. Event planners or representatives looking for where to find a premiere large event space with boundless possibilities and a dedicated event team for a private dinner should reach out to us about planning the perfect event:
- AAA w/ asparagus, arugula, almonds, spinach ,egg + balsamic:
- Tuna Sashimi w/ curry, lime, soy + sesame
- Vegan Pea Minestrone w/ tomatoes + herb pistou
A La Carte Main Courses:
- 18 Oz. Breakaway Farms Pork Chop w/ South Philly romesco sauce
- Petit Filet of Beef & Braised Short Rib w/ cabernet jus
- Scottish Salmon Filet w/ red wine reduction
Composed Main Courses:
- Roasted Chicken Breast w/ local fingerlings, broccolini, summer truffle + pretzel sauce
- Vegan Roasted Cauliflower w/ roasted maitake, broccolini, cauliflower, asparagus + summer truffle vinaigrette
- Beef Duo w/ local fingerlings, seasonal mushroom, asparagus, truffle + soy sabayon
Call our event specialists today at 215.564.3585 to begin planning your private dinner when looking for where to find a premiere large event space during PHRF Symposium in March. Reserve early for a larger event. We also provide a helpful digital brochure containing a list of preferred vendors for photography, videography, floral arrangements, and more, depending your needs.