Premiere Philadelphia’s annual trade show is taking place at the PA Convention Center from September 15–16. If you represent a group coming in from out of town or are local hosts seeking a private venue to entertain colleagues with an authentic Philadelphia dining experience, contact our event specialists today at R2L.
R2L is where to find a customized venue for panoramic views from the Two Liberty Place building and exceptional New American cuisine. The experience is made complete by the service team; as dedicated to hospitality and exceeding guests’ expectations as the culinary team is to bold flavors and precise techniques. The view captivates, the dining experience delights; when a superb evening of hospitality is desired for a Premiere Philadelphia event, R2L is the best Philadelphia restaurant.
For private dining, we offer a seasonal reception menu, a private seated dinner menu, and our flagship dinner menu which feature local purveyors and options for vegetarian/vegan diners. From our current seated dinner menu for the autumn & winter:
- Vegan Green Tomato w/ pea gazpacho
- Seared Steak Tataki w/ baby kale, roasted shallot + parmesan
A La Carte Main Courses:
- Herb-Roasted Chicken Breast w/ roasted leg, lager + mustard sauce
- Petite Filet of Beef + Braised Short Rib w/ cabernet jus
- Scottish Salmon Filet w/ horseradish + dill
Composed Main Courses:
- Vegan Pea Tortellini w/ peas, maitake, radish, sesame + sake basil broth
- Halibut or Turbot w/ cavatelli, sunflower + basil broth
- Beef Duo w/ local fingerlings, seasonal mushroom, asparagus, truffle + soy sabayon
- Sweet Duo of Chocolate + Fruit
- Warm Vanilla Cake, Caramel + Chocolate Pâté
R2L is situated in the heart of Center City, just blocks from the Convention Center, making it easy for you to get here via any number of transportation methods:
- Suburban Station: Located at 16th and JFK, this metro station is less than a five-minute walk away.
- 30th Street Station: This metro station, which connects to Amtrak and other transit lines, is a short five-minute cab ride to the west side of the city.
- Only a five block walk from the PA Convention Center.
Pair superb panoramic views and a fresh approach to New American cooking during your visit to Philadelphia. Make where to find a customized venue for Premiere Philly a seamless experience where anyone can feel like a celebrity.
Contact our event coordinator, Vera Masi, directly at (215) 564-3585 to begin planning your private dinner or reception. We look forward to speaking with you.