Pair panoramic views of the city with innovative New American cooking for a beautiful and meaningful experience with your closest friends and family.
R2L is Philadelphia’s favorite destination to celebrate an LGBT wedding. With all the planning you and your partner have done leading up to the big day, let R2L’s event specialists take care of all the details during your wedding reception. For those seeking where is the restaurant in Philadelphia PA where people go to celebrate, look no further than R2L.
We were recently featured in the blog, “11 Best Bars in Philadelphia You Need to Visit”! Check it out here for more information on where is the restaurant in Philadelphia PA with endless panoramic views of Center City for your wedding reception. Take a look at this superb 360º virtual tour of the space here.
Unparalleled hospitality and New American cooking is at the heart of what R2L does best. As involved members of the Philadelphia community, we want you and your guests to feel as though you are celebrating in a home away from home––with the people who matter most.
Where Is The Restaurant in Philadelphia PA With A Hybrid Reception/Sit Down Dinner
Tiered packages such as Happy Hour, Celebration, &Grand Reception help you customize and select culinary offerings based on guest count and specific requests or dietary restrictions.
A popular option for wedding receptions is a sit-down dinner after an hour or two of passed hors d’oeuvres. The following are just a sampling of some of the new features from our seasonal private reception menu:
Seasonal Passed Hors D’Oeuvres:
- Braised Short Rib Sliders w/ red wine reduction + mustard
- Seasonal Harvest Vegetable + Taleggio Puff Pastry Tarts
- Old-Bay Scented Shrimp Cocktail Skewers w/ horseradish cocktail preserves
- Philly Smoked Salmon w/ soft pretzel + mustard cream cheese
- Vegan “Meatballs” w/ tomato +basil
The Dinner Table Main Courses:
- Filet Mignon w/ red wine jus + horseradish crème fraîche
- Roasted Organic Chicken Breast w/ fricassée of chicken leg
- Seared Scottish Salmon w/ dill + caper cream
- Slow-Cooked Halibut or Turbot (based on availability) w/ white white, lemon, cauliflower + capers
- Potato Pancake + Braised Greens
- Broccolini, Garlic, Hot Pepper, + Quinoa
- Cheddar Grits + Glazed Pearl Onions
- Brussels Sprouts, Wild Rice + Chestnut Granola
R2L is also recognized by Wine Spectator as having a “spectacular” wine program. For wedding planners looking for where is the restaurant in Philadelphia PA with a large selection of sommelier-selected vintages, an inventory of over 1,350 wines makes customizing wine offerings between courses effortless and exciting.
Learn more about planning a larger, private event at R2L by calling 215.564.5337. We look forward to speaking with you and making your special day a success.