Visiting Philly for your son or daughter’s graduation? Join us for dinner at R2L’s restaurant & lounge.
R2L delivers on cuisine, tradition, hospitality, and superb views of the city from the Two Liberty Place building in Center City.
We were recently featured in the blog: “11 Best Bars in Philadelphia You Need to Visit” Check it out here. And take a look at this superb 360º virtual tour of the space here. R2L is the foremost destination when searching for where is the best restaurant in Philly to make memories with your graduate.
From the time the doors opened in 2010, R2L has been host to countless marriage proposals, milestone birthdays, closing dinners, and serves as the dining destination for a graduation that brings the family together to celebrate a milestone achievement. Join us on the 37th floor for an unforgettable evening when looking for where is the best restaurant in Philly for graduation day.
Where is the Best Restaurant in Philly for New American Cuisine During Graduation?
R2L’s flagship dinner menu displays the classic techniques and bold flavors that draw on regional inspiration to create acclaimed dishes. The following is just a sampling of our current seasonal menu––sourced locally and creatively prepared:
- Chowder New England style w/ potatoes, bacon + littlenecks
- Lobster “Roll” w/ avocado, carrot+pepper sauce, toasted martin’s potato bun
- Chopped Salad romaine, kale, harvest vegetables, bacon + bleu boursin
- Roasted Tuna Loin w/ brussels sprouts, sweetbreads + harissa
- Sliced Duck Breast w/ cassoulet of duck leg confit, navy beans + root vegetables
- Vegan Roasted Maitake + King Oyster Mushrooms w/ bean + mushroom tortellini, garlic broth
Main Courses (Large Cuts + Chops):
- Roasted Chicken Breast w/ spice-glazed leg, butternut squash + ranch cream
- Scottish Salmon [8 oz.]; ceviche, pretzel sauce + dill
- Roast Breakaway Farms Pork Chop [18 oz.] w/ South Philly romesco, broccoli rabe, long hot + aged provolone
The R2L staff is honored to be recognized alongside other great Philadelphia restaurants with “spectacular” wine programs according to Wine Spectator (@wsrestaurantawards). Parents of graduates trying to find where is the best restaurant in Philly with an incredible wine program will delight in R2L’s inventory of 1,350 wines. Our wine director or service staff can assist you in choosing the best wines for your chosen course offerings.
Read the full article here.
…And For Dessert
Cheesecake w/ red wine-braised apples + graham cracker crumble