Pair panoramic views of the city with chef-driven New American cooking for an unforgettable event dinner to celebrate your organization.
Classic techniques in the kitchen and exceptional hospitality in the dining room are hallmarks of the R2L experience. Panoramic views of the city and region offer visitors looking for where is the best restaurant in Philly for the 2020 International Congress of Parkinson’s Disease and Movement Disorders a rare and memorable experience.
The Philadelphia CVB recently included R2L in a list of “Venues With a View” for out-of-towners attending city-wide events and looking for an authentic Philly experience during their stay.
Where is the Best Restaurant in Philly For Socializing, Networking, and Viewing the City?
Here are some highlighted main courses from our private seated dinner menu. Tiered packages like the Franklin, Washington, and Rittenhouse Square make the task of putting together a menu easy. Ask your event coordinator for wine or cocktail pairings to enhance the menu offerings for your group.
R2L’s inventory of 1,350 wines has something for everyone, recognized as a “spectacular” wine program according to Wine Spectator (@wsrestaurantawards). We also have a list of vintage champagne for the occasion for those looking for where is the best restaurant in Philly with an award-winning wine list. Our wine director can assist you in choosing the best wines or beverage packages for your special night at this beautiful Philly restaurant with a view:
- Endive + Friseé Salad w/ apple, celery root + toasted seeds
- Roasted Chicken Consommé w/ truffle soup dumpling, wild rice + greens
- Lobster Bisque w/ lobster croquette, vegan scrapple, pepper jelly + sherry
A La Carte Main Courses:
- Roasted Scottish Salmon w/ roasted brussels sprouts, wild rice + red wine reduction
- Roasted Green Circle Chicken Breast w/ sweet potato pureé, braised leg + cavatelli
- 5 oz. Filet Mignon & Braised Short-Rib w/ potato gratin, crisp maitake, truffled spinach salad + black garlic au poivre
- Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake w/ candied cranberries + speculoos cookie butter
- Warm Vanilla Cake, Caramel w/ chocolate terrine + caramel sauce
We also offer the following amenities for event planners seeking where is the best restaurant in Philly
- On-site parking
- Wi-Fi access
- A/V capabilities
- Plasma screens for presentations
- Access to microphones
- Preferred vendors for photography, videography, floral arrangements, and more
Contact our event coordinator, Vera Masi, at 215.564.3585 or learn more about planning a organizational private dinner at R2L’s beautiful event space. We can arrange and combine rooms to accommodate parties of up to 300 or more for those looking for where is the best restaurant in Philly for a larger group. We look forward to speaking with you.