Pair panoramic views of the city with chef-driven New American cooking for an unforgettable ASRM annual meeting.
R2L’s views span for over 40 miles in every direction, giving visitors to Philadelphia an incredible backdrop during their next city-wide event. The mission at R2L is creative New American cooking and hospitality made complete by the service team. When looking for where is the best private event space in Philadelphia to host a reception, R2L’s central location and New American cuisine is an essential experience for visiting convention-goers.
The American Society for Reproductive Medicine’s Annual Meeting is coming to Philadelphia to celebrate its 75th conference & expo October 12-16, 2019, providing representatives with a great opportunity to host a superb private reception at R2L.
“Where does one begin with wonderful things to say about R2L! We recently hosted several events and dinners at the restaurant. The view, the food, the creativity, and service and professionalism was absolutely amazing.”
– Eve O’Toole, Senior Policy Advisor, Holland & Knight
Where is the Best Private Event Space for ASRM 2019?
The following are some seasonal hors d’oeuvres and seated dinner offerings for a hybrid reception/seated dinner event at R2L’s location for where is best private event space in Philadelphia.
Enhance each course with different wine or cocktail pairings from our sommelier-selected inventory. Locally-sourced and made with only the finest ingredients, the upscale offerings at R2L can be customized into a special menu just for your ASRM get together:
Seasonal Passed Hors D’Oeuvres:
- Braised Short Rib Sliders w/ red wine reduction + mustard
- Seasonal Harvest Vegetable + Taleggio Puff Pastry Tarts
- Old-Bay Scented Shrimp Cocktail Skewers w/ horseradish cocktail preserves
- Philly Smoked Salmon w/ soft pretzel + mustard cream cheese
- Vegan “Meatballs” w/ tomato +basil
The Dinner Table Main Courses:
- Filet Mignon w/ red wine jus + horseradish crème fraîche
- Roasted Organic Chicken Breast w/ fricassée of chicken leg
- Seared Scottish Salmon w/ dill + caper cream
- Slow-Cooked Halibut or Turbot (based on availability) w/ white white, lemon, cauliflower + capers
- Potato Pancake + Braised Greens
- Broccolini, Garlic, Hot Pepper, + Quinoa
- Cheddar Grits + Glazed Pearl Onions
- Brussels Sprouts, Wild Rice + Chestnut Granola
Begin with our 360º virtual tour of the space here to step inside and take a look at Philadelphia’s most breathtaking dining room for a private reception during the ASRM conference. We have extensive experience in offering pharma / medical device compliance menus for those companies that are required to adhere to Pharma Meal Cap regulations.
The William Penn Room has impressive views for the fall:
Or during sunset with this coveted view:
View some sample restaurant floorplans here.
We also offer the following amenities for event planners:
- On-site parking
- Wi-Fi access
- A/V capabilities
- Plasma screens for presentations
- Access to microphones
- Preferred vendors for photography, videography, floral arrangements, and more
R2L is only a few blocks from the Convention Center and near all major transportation hubs, which makes getting to R2L convenient.
Nearest Modes Of Public Transit
- Suburban Station: Located at 16th and JFK, this metro station is less than a five-minute walk away.
- 30th Street Station: This metro station, which connects to Amtrak and other transit lines, is a short five-minute cab ride to the west side of the city.
Learn more about planning a larger, private event at Philadelphia’s most preferred venue for where is the best private event space by calling 215.564.3585. We look forward to speaking with you.