Pair panoramic views of the city with chef-driven New American cooking for timeless memories during this city-wide event.
The 16th Lithuanian Folk Dance Festival will be held in Philadelphia, PA during the July 4th weekend. The excitement of this festival in conjunction with the city’s Welcome America events will culminate with a colorful and dynamic show featuring some 2,000 dancers creating a magical symphony of Lithuanian folk dance, costume design and historic culture storytelling.
Nearly 10,000 people from around the world are expected to gather for the Lithuanian Folk Dance Festival in historic Philadelphia – explore and share in this experience as well as a sunset dinner at R2L’s restaurant on the 37th floor of Two Liberty Place.
Superb views blend with unparalleled hospitality and local cuisine for diners hungry for where is the best Philly restaurant with a view.
Where is the Best Philly Restaurant With A View During an Exciting City-Wide Event?
New menu features are mentioned below for the fall and winter seasons. Our flagship dinner menu reflects the traditional cooking methods and local inspiration that has made R2L one of the city’s most popular destinations for where is the best Philly restaurant with a view since 2010.
Salads, Snacks, Etc.
- Thick Cut Bacon w/ sourdough + horseradish cheddar
- Poached Shrimp w/ marinated radishes, whipped butter + seasoned salt
- French Onion Risotto w/ gruyere crisp
- New England Clam Chowder w/ casino dumplings
- Lobster Roll w/ avocado, pickles, chips
- Half Shell half-dozen east coast oysters, choice of: traditional | truffle + jalapeño | crème fraîche, chive + caviar
Main Courses: Chef’s Recs
- Vegan Stuffed Bell Pepper w/ lentils, basmati, escarole + walnuts
- Beef Duo w/ filet mignon, red wine braised short rib, stuffed skins, red wine + horseradish
- Smore’s Chocolate Tart w/ marshmallow meringue, graham cracker ice cream + fudge sauce
Enjoy a rotating selection of seasonal beers,
Ommegang 3 Philosophers “Quadrupel,” Cooperstown, NY
Anchor Brewing “Steam Beer,” San Francisco, CA
Dogfish Head Truth Serum “IPA,” Milton, DE
Firestone Walker Union Jack “IPA,” Paso Robles, CA
Bell’s Oarsman “Wheat,” Kalamazoo, MI
And handcrafted cocktails….
Pisco Sour w/ la caravedo, egg white + lime
Cidro Cider w/ old granddad bonded bourbon, amaretto, apple cider, egg white lemon
Bob Ross’ Smoke Break w/ sauza hornitos plata, luxardo, lemon, cassis, ginger beer
Toucan Dan w/ bacardi, fernet-branca, orange bitters + lemon
Call us at 215.564.5337 or visit Open Table to make a dinner reservation at R2L’s space for where is the best Philly restaurant with a view during the Lithuanian Dance Festival. For private event inquiries call 215.564.3585. We look forward to speaking with you.
Share your experience with us and with your friends/family on social media: