From the time the doors opened in 2010, R2L has hosted some of the most high profile events in Philadelphia, including events coordinated with the Democratic National Convention and EDUCAUSE among many others. R2L combines boundless views of the city and region, attentive hospitality, and chef-driven cooking for an experience that makes visitors to historic Philadelphia feel like celebrities.
“Wonderful, attentive service from staff and management … the food was remarkable … not something you often hear from a majority of group events.”
––Kerry Olejniczak, Account Director, Business Loyalty, Aimia
We welcome attendees to Philadelphia during APIC 2019 Annual Convention during the week of June 12–14, 2019. For representatives or sponsors seeking where is the best event room in Philly, securing a private room in the iconic Two Liberty Place building is the first step in coordinating an event you and your colleagues will never forget.
An hour of passed hors d’oeuvres followed by a sit-down dinner with a customized menu is a popular choice for larger groups coming to the region. New American cooking is at the heart of the R2L experience, tying together bold flavors and precise techniques. Enjoy these and many more offerings during your next private event
Seasonal Passed Hors D’Oeuvres:
- Braised Short Rib Sliders w/ red wine reduction + mustard
- Seasonal Harvest Vegetable + Taleggio Puff Pastry Tarts
- Old-Bay Scented Shrimp Cocktail Skewers w/ horseradish cocktail preserves
- Philly Smoked Salmon w/ soft pretzel + mustard cream cheese
- Vegan “Meatballs” w/ tomato +basil
The Dinner Table Main Courses:
- Filet Mignon w/ red wine jus + horseradish crème fraîche
- Roasted Organic Chicken Breast w/ fricassée of chicken leg
- Seared Scottish Salmon w/ dill + caper cream
- Slow-Cooked Halibut or Turbot (based on availability) w/ white white, lemon, cauliflower + capers
- Potato Pancake + Braised Greens
- Broccolini, Garlic, Hot Pepper, + Quinoa
- Cheddar Grits + Glazed Pearl Onions
- Brussels Sprouts, Wild Rice + Chestnut Granola
R2L is only a few blocks from the Convention Center and near all major transportation hubs, which makes getting to R2L convenient.
Nearest Modes Of Public Transit
- Suburban Station: Located at 16th and JFK, this metro station is less than a five-minute walk away.
- 30th Street Station: This metro station, which connects to Amtrak and other transit lines, is a short five-minute cab ride to the west side of the city.
Call our event specialists today at 215.564.3585 to begin planning your reception or sit-down dinner at R2L’s space for where is the best event room in Philly. We also provide planners with a list of preferred vendors for photography, videography, floral arrangements, and more.