When trying to find where is a skyline event space in Philadelphia for Veeva Systems 2019 summit, look no further than the limitless views of R2L. For nearly ten years Chef Daniel Stern and his team have been cooking regionally inspired, modern dishes that are rooted in the techniques of the great culinary traditions of the past. Paired with stellar views of the city from the Two Liberty Place building, a night at R2L means bold New American cuisine and an unparalleled hospitality made complete by our knowledgeable service team.
From our current seated dinner menu:
- Vegan Green Tomato w/ pea gazpacho
- Seared Steak Tataki w/ baby kale, roasted shallot + parmesan
A La Carte Main Courses:
- Herb-Roasted Chicken Breast w/ roasted leg, lager + mustard sauce
- Petite Filet of Beef + Braised Short Rib w/ cabernet jus
- Scottish Salmon Filet w/ horseradish + dill
Composed Main Courses:
- Vegan Pea Tortellini w/ peas, maitake, radish, sesame + sake basil broth
- Halibut or Turbot w/ cavatelli, sunflower + basil broth
- Beef Duo w/ local fingerlings, seasonal mushroom, asparagus, truffle + soy sabayon
- Sweet Duo of Chocolate + Fruit
- Warm Vanilla Cake, Caramel + Chocolate Pâté
Where is a skyline event space near the Veeva Systems summit? R2L is situated in the heart of Center City, just blocks from the Convention Center, making it easy for you to get here via any number of transportation methods:
- Suburban Station: Located at 16th and JFK, this metro station is less than a five-minute walk away.
- 30th Street Station: This metro station, which connects to Amtrak and other transit lines, is a short five-minute cab ride to the west side of the city.
- Only a five block walk from the PA Convention Center.
Contact our event coordinator, Vera Masi, directly at (215) 564-3585 to begin planning your private dinner or reception during Veeva 2019. We look forward to speaking with you.