Pair panoramic views of the city with chef-driven New American cooking for an unforgettable annual meeting of the American Statistical Association
Sharing a meal with colleagues in a timeless setting like R2L’s is the perfect way to supplement a trip to Philadelphia for the American Statistical Association’s Meeting in 2020 at the PA Convention Center. With more than 6,500 attendees from 52 countries, making new friends and meeting up with old colleagues is best done with a cocktail in hand and superb views of the city day or night. Organizations seeking where is a Philly skyline restaurant with a service team devoted to the mission of hospitality should reach out to R2L to reserve a private room.
“Where does one begin with wonderful things to say about R2L! We recently hosted several events and dinners at the restaurant. The view, the food, the creativity, and service and professionalism was absolutely amazing.”
– Eve O’Toole, Senior Policy Advisor, Holland & Knight
Where is a Philly Skyline Restaurant To Celebrate With Close Colleagues
Customize a tiered package with everything you and guests need. Packages such as Happy Hour, Celebration, & Grand Reception can help you determine the best courses and offerings for your special evening in the city at R2L’s central location for where is a Philly skyline restaurant to celebrate the ASA.
Alternate Hors D’Oeuvres:
- Crispy Crab Dumpling w/ spicy old bay seasoning
- Crisp Cheese Arancini w/ truffle + soy sabayon
- Lamb Lollipop Chops w/ harissa
- Vegan Sliders w/ spicy mayo
American Mezze Stations:
- Oil Cured Tuna Crostini
- Cured Meats + Local Cheeses
- Trio of Dips: tapenade, gruyere & onion, avocado-scallion-jalapeno
Small Plates Stations:
- Roasted Veal Tenderloin w/ saffron jus (protein selection)
- Filet Mignon + Braised Short Rib Duo (protein selection)
- Spinach + Wild Mushrooms (vegetable selection)
- Curry Scented Cauliflower (vegetable selection)
- Garganelli Pasta w/ roast pork, broccoli rabe + long hots (pasta selection)
- Penne Pasta w/ wild mushroom + spinach (pasta selection)
For nearly ten years Chef Daniel Stern and his team have been cooking regionally inspired, modern dishes that are rooted in the techniques and traditions of the great culinary past. The view captivates, the dining experience delights; when a superb evening of New American Cuisine and Hospitality R2L is the best choice for where is a Philly skyline restaurant for any occasion.
This 360-degree view is a great place to start envisioning your evening with us on the 37th floor of Two Liberty Place.
We offer the following amenities for event planners seeking where is a Philly skyline restaurant for a timeless experience:
- On-site parking
- Wi-Fi access
- A/V capabilities
- Plasma screens for presentations
- Access to microphones
- Preferred vendors for photography, videography, floral arrangements, and more
Contact our event coordinator, Vera Masi, at 215.564.3585 or learn more about planning an event at R2L’s beautiful event space. We can arrange and combine rooms to accommodate parties of up to 300 or more. We look forward to speaking with you.