A private reception at R2L’s celebrated restaurant & lounge is the best way to see Philadelphia and achieve a successful and memorable reception with AHA colleagues.
Whether guests are local or tourists, well-known or just visiting, the mission at R2L is to give the experience of the best Philly restaurant through creative, New American cooking and hospitality. As we look ahead to the American Heart Association’s 2019 Scientific Sessions on November 16-18, R2L is ready to deliver the best elements of timeless, chef-driven dining for those AHA representatives looking for where is a chef driven reception location in Philadelphia for this exciting annual gathering.
Set on the 37th floor of Two Liberty Place, R2L is an upscale, contemporary restaurant & lounge for entertaining, socializing, and networking. Unobstructed window views provide a unique perspective on the city and region, attracting event planners for birthdays, holiday parties, city-wide events, and weddings.
Where Is A Chef Driven Reception Destination With New American Cuisine?
Featuring new Stations & Displays and Alternate Hors D’Oeuvres our new private reception menus make the possibilities to customize and bring your group’s personality to your event more hands-on than ever. Enjoy these highlights and more during your event:
Alternate Hors D’Oeuvres:
- Crispy Crab Dumpling w/ spicy old bay seasoning
- Crisp Cheese Arancini w/ truffle + soy sabayon
- Lamb Lollipop Chops w/ harissa
- Vegan Sliders w/ spicy mayo
American Mezze Stations:
- Oil Cured Tuna Crostini
- Cured Meats + Local Cheeses
- Trio of Dips: tapenade, gruyere & onion, avocado-scallion-jalapeno
Small Plates Stations:
- Roasted Veal Tenderloin w/ saffron jus (protein selection)
- Filet Mignon + Braised Short Rib Duo (protein selection)
- Spinach + Wild Mushrooms (vegetable selection)
- Curry Scented Cauliflower (vegetable selection)
- Garganelli Pasta w/ roast pork, broccoli rabe + long hots (pasta selection)
- Penne Pasta w/ wild mushroom + spinach (pasta selection)
Our seasonal selection of cocktails are popular choices for events like these:
And if you are in search of great wines for your reception, R2L was recently recognized alongside other great Philadelphia restaurants with “spectacular” wine programs according to Wine Spectator (@wsrestaurantawards). Event planners looking for where is a chef driven reception location with an incredible wine program will delight in R2L’s inventory of 1,350 wines. Our wine director can assist you in choosing the best wines for your chosen reception offerings.
For private event inquiries concerning where is a chef driven reception destination during the AHA Scientific Sessions, call 215.564.5337 to speak to our event coordinator Vera Masi. We look forward to speaking with you and making your time here successful and eventful.
If you are a tourist planning a trip to Philly this summer, there are countless city-wide events to attend throughout the summer season. Join us for happy hour or make a reservation at a window seat before or after these upcoming events courtesy of VisitPhilly:
- The Roots Picnic at The Mann Center – June 1, 2019
- PrideDay LGBT Parade and Festival – June 7-9, 2019
- Wawa Welcome America! – June 30-July 4, 2019