Pair panoramic views of the city with chef-driven New American cooking for an unforgettable wedding reception.
With a nod to tradition, Chef Daniel Stern creates an atmosphere and a menu that evoke the best of New American dining for wedding receptions and rehearsal dinners. Classic techniques in the kitchen and unparalleled hospitality in the dining room are hallmarks of the R2L experience. Panoramic views of the city and region offer guests a rare and romantic perspective of Philadelphia that can make both tourists and locals feel like a celebrity. For anyone looking for where are the best romantic restaurants in Philadelphia PA for a wedding reception or rehearsal dinner, begin planning today and join us on the 37th floor of Two Liberty Place where high profile events and culinary excellence are the standard.
The Philadelphia CVB recently included R2L in a list of “Venues With a View” for out-of-towners passing through and looking for an authentic Philly experience.
This 360-degree view is a great place to start envisioning your special day, and the following menu options are delicious introductions to the cuisine available for a seated dinner or private event in the future at this Center City location for where are the best romantic restaurants in Philadelphia PA.
Where Are the Best Romantic Restaurants in Philadelphia PA For the Bride, Groom, & Family?
Here are some highlighted main courses from our private seated dinner menu. Tiered packages like the Franklin, Washington, and Rittenhouse Square make the task of putting together a menu easy. Ask your event coordinator for wine or cocktail pairings to enhance the menu offerings for your group. R2L’s inventory of 1,350 wines has something for everyone, recognized as a “spectacular” wine program according to Wine Spectator (@wsrestaurantawards). We also have a list of vintage champagne for the occasion. Our wine director can assist you in choosing the best wines for your special night at this beautiful Philly restaurant with a view:
- Endive + Friseé Salad w/ apple, celery root + toasted seeds
- Roasted Chicken Consommé w/ truffle soup dumpling, wild rice + greens
- Lobster Bisque w/ lobster croquette, vegan scrapple, pepper jelly + sherry
A La Carte Main Courses:
- Roasted Scottish Salmon w/ roasted brussels sprouts, wild rice + red wine reduction
- Roasted Green Circle Chicken Breast w/ sweet potato pureé, braised leg + cavatelli
- 5 oz. Filet Mignon & Braised Short-Rib w/ potato gratin, crisp maitake, truffled spinach salad + black garlic au poivre
- Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake w/ candied cranberries + speculoos cookie butter
- Warm Vanilla Cake, Caramel w/ chocolate terrine + caramel sauce
We also offer the following amenities for event planners:
- On-site parking
- Wi-Fi access
- A/V capabilities
- Plasma screens for presentations
- Access to microphones
- Preferred vendors for photography, videography, floral arrangements, and more
R2L is only a few blocks from the Convention Center and near all major transportation hubs, which makes getting to R2L convenient.
Nearest Modes Of Public Transit
- Suburban Station: Located at 16th and JFK, this metro station is less than a five-minute walk away.
- 30th Street Station: This metro station, which connects to Amtrak and other transit lines, is a short five-minute cab ride to the west side of the city.
Luxury Hotels Within Walking Distance
- Westin Philadelphia
- Sofitel Philadelphia
- Hotel Palomar – A Kimpton Hotel
- The Rittenhouse Hotel
- Sonesta Hotel Philadelphia
- Hotel Monaco – A Kimpton Hotel
Learn more about planning a larger, private event at Philadelphia’s preferred venue for where are the best romantic restaurants in Philadelphia PA by calling 215.564.3585. We look forward to speaking with you.