Pair panoramic views and chef-driven New American cooking for a successful corporate function this year.
R2L’s views span for over 40 miles in every direction, giving those celebrating achievements large and small an incredible backdrop during their next event. The mission at R2L is creative New American cooking and hospitality made complete by the service team. When looking for where are the best Philadelphia event spaces to host a reception, R2L’s central location and New American cuisine is an essential experience for you and your colleagues.
“To Chef Stern and the team at R2L:
Thanks so much for making Monell’s leadership dinner a wonderful success! We have had great feedback about the food, the location, and the demos. It was a real pleasure to work with you.”
– Jenifer Trachtman, Director of Development, Monell Chemical Senses Center
From the time the doors opened in 2010, R2L has hosted some of the highest profile events in the Philadelphia area including events coordinated with the Democratic National Convention, EDUCAUSE, and Alex’s Lemonade Stand, among many others.
Where Are The Best Philadelphia Event Spaces For Colleagues, Clients, & Friends?
Locally-sourced and created using classic cooking methods with only the finest ingredients, the upscale offerings at R2L can be customized into a special menu just for your meeting, closing dinner, or end-of-the-year celebration:
Seasonal Passed Hors D’Oeuvres:
- Braised Short Rib Sliders w/ red wine reduction + mustard
- Seasonal Harvest Vegetable + Taleggio Puff Pastry Tarts
- Old-Bay Scented Shrimp Cocktail Skewers w/ horseradish cocktail preserves
- Philly Smoked Salmon w/ soft pretzel + mustard cream cheese
- Vegan “Meatballs” w/ tomato +basil
The Dinner Table Main Courses:
- Filet Mignon w/ red wine jus + horseradish crème fraîche
- Roasted Organic Chicken Breast w/ fricassée of chicken leg
- Seared Scottish Salmon w/ dill + caper cream
- Slow-Cooked Halibut or Turbot (based on availability) w/ white white, lemon, cauliflower + capers
- Potato Pancake + Braised Greens
- Broccolini, Garlic, Hot Pepper, + Quinoa
- Cheddar Grits + Glazed Pearl Onions
- Brussels Sprouts, Wild Rice + Chestnut Granola
And whether you prefer dinner with an upscale cocktail in hand or a glass of sommelier-selected wine, R2L has something for everyone. We also feature a seasonal rotation of craft beers including:
Tröegs “Seasonal” Hershey, PA
Bell’s “Two Hearted Ale” Kalamazoo, MI
Victory “Seasonal” Downingtown, PA
Founder’s “Breakfast Stout” Grand Rapids, MI
Weyerbacher “Merry Monks” Easton, PA
Chimay “Blue Grande Réserve” 750ml Chimay, BE
For those seeking where are the best Philadelphia event spaces with amenities for a successful private event, R2L provides the following and more to make your event seamless and personalized to your liking:
- On-site parking
- Wi-Fi access
- A/V capabilities
- Plasma screens for presentations
- Access to microphones
- Preferred vendors
R2L is only a few blocks from the Convention Center and near all major transportation hubs, which makes getting to R2L convenient.
Learn more about planning a larger, private event at the city’s preferred choice for where are the best Philadelphia event spaces for corporate functions by calling 215.564.3585. We look forward to speaking with you and making your time here unforgettable.