Date night at R2L brings all the elements of romance together with New American cuisine and awe-inspiring views of the city and region from the Two Liberty Place building. The mission of attentive hospitality in the dining room pairs with classic cooking and visual beauty on the plate.
The view captivates, the dining experience delights; when looking for what are the best restaurants Phila, PA has to offer for date night, R2L is the upscale destination to take the experience to new heights.
Our latest menu reflects the classic cooking methods and modern renditions of New American cuisine. Diners seeking a skyline dinner in Philadelphia will find plenty of locally-sourced options, including vegan and vegetarian ones. Our service staff will be happy to assist you in choosing wine or cocktail pairings throughout your meal:
- Chowder New England style w/ potatoes, bacon + littlenecks
- Autumn Salad w/ artichoke, leek + mushroom confit, miso red wine dressing
- Lobster “Roll” w/ avocado, carrot+pepper sauce, toasted martin’s potato bun
- Chopped Salad romaine, kale, harvest vegetables, bacon + bleu boursin
- Roasted Tuna Loin w/ brussels sprouts, sweetbreads + harissa
- Sliced Duck Breast w/ cassoulet of duck leg confit, navy beans + root vegetables
- Vegan Roasted Maitake + King Oyster Mushrooms w/ bean + mushroom tortellini, garlic broth
Main Courses (Large Cuts + Chops):
- Roasted Chicken Breast w/ spice-glazed leg, butternut squash + ranch cream
- Scottish Salmon [8 oz.]; ceviche, pretzel sauce + dill
- Roast Breakaway Farms Pork Chop [18 oz.] w/ South Philly romesco, broccoli rabe, long hot + aged provolone
…and some new cocktails to enjoy:
Too Soon w/ bluecoat gin, cynar + lemon
The Ol’ Toronto Steamroller w/ granddad bonded bourbon, maple + chocolate bitters
Elder Fashioned w/jameson irish whiskey, st-germain, orange bitters + laphroaig rinse
Call us at 215.564.5337 to reserve a window seat with the best views of the city at night or visit Open Table to make a dinner reservation at R2L’s space for a romantic dinner in Philadelphia. For private event inquiries call 215.564.3585. We look forward to speaking with you and making your next celebration exciting and memorable.
Visitors traveling to Philadelphia for city-wide events such as the Philadelphia Flower Show in March or the seasonal re-opening of Franklin Square and the Philadelphia PHLASH Downtown Loop want a historic dining experience on par with their visit to historic Philadelphia. R2L is the premier choice for those looking for what are the best restaurants Phila offers during their visit.