At the heart of the R2L dining experience is the simplicity and camaraderie in sharing a great meal by one of Philadelphia’s most esteemed chefs. Our spacious and elegant top reception in Philadelphia PA venue can be customized for an intimate seated dinner of 12 to a bustling gathering of 400+. Reception menus with hors d’oeuvres and raw bar set-ups are also available featuring these highlights and more:
- Warm Thai Chicken Salad (Hors D’Oeuvre) w/ peanut, cucumber, scallion & noodles
- Philly Smoked Salmon (Hors D’Oeuvre) w/ soft pretzel & mustard cream cheese
- Chilled, Sliced Pepper-Crusted Filet Mignon (Grazing Station) w/ charred onion relish & horseradish creme fraîche
- Selection of Local Artisanal Cheeses (Grazing Station) w/ house-made cured meats, charcuterie, terrines & seasonal accompaniments
For a seated dinner following cocktail hour, we offer a private event seated dinner menu with different packages according to your needs for a top reception in Philadelphia PA. Our event specialists are prepared to put together a customized menu just for your special evening that is sourced from either of the private menus or our standard dinner menu.
Enjoy these entrées from the private event seated dinner menu:
- 5 oz. Filet Mignon & Braised Short Rib w/ potato gratin, crisp maitake & bérnaise
- Grilled Green Circle Amish Chicken Breast w/ fried leg, potato croquettes & natural jus
- Roasted Salmon w/ roasted asparagus, spring onions, potato pancake & red wine reduction
- Halibut w/ broccoli, quinoa & garlic confit
R2L is the top dining destination for locals and visitors alike. It’s not simply reminiscent of a posh Manhattan eatery, but a culinary destination all its own. With an emphasis on elegant service, delightfully unanticipated interpretations of American cuisine, and a stunning view of Center City, R2L is a consistent favorite for those with high expectations which require only the best venue for a top reception in Philadelphia PA.
Choose R2L For Your Next Event
Related Tags: Top Reception In Philadelphia PA | R2L City Reception