With a contemporary vibe and panoramic views that excite the senses, R2L’s culinary destination place in the heart of Philadelphia is the best way to treat yourself and your guests to a memorable night out.
While the iconic views that surround R2L’s 37th-floor location in the Two Liberty Place building are stunning, it is the chef-driven cuisine that makes an enduring impact on guests. Each dish is crafted by a chef with unbridled ambition and an appeal toward pushing the boundaries of American cuisine. For a New York style dining experience in Philadelphia, R2L is unmatched.
Whether you are joining us for a reservation in the main dining room or wish to host a private seated dinner in one of our Art-deco style dining rooms, R2L’s award-winning menus will have something for every guest. Our kitchen is flexible in its offerings for private seated dinners and can combine highlights from our various seasonal menus to personalize the moment.
Featured in our seasonal dinner menu:
- Lobster Tail w/ new potatoes & saffron chowder broth
- Spice-Crusted Roasted Tuna Loin w/ sweetbreads, potato, shiitake tots & bok choy
- 28-Day Dry-Aged 20oz Bone-In Ribeye w/ steak fries, maitake mushroom, black garlic & bérnaise
- Venison Loin & Osso Bucco w/ sweet potato purée, cavatelli & cabbage
Highlights from our private event seated dinner menu with pre-selected items:
- Lobster Bisque w/ vegetarian scrapple, pepper jelly & louis mousse
- Petite Butcher’s Tenderloin of Beef w/ steak fries, fresh spinach, wild mushrooms, black garlic & bérnaise
- Grilled & Fried Chicken w/ white rose pesto, warm potato salad & chicken gravy
- Halibut or Turbot w/ cauliflower, lentils & black truffle
Contact us at 215.564.5337 to make a reservation or learn more about the dining experience at this inimitable Philadelphia style dining experience. We are available to speak with you at any time about creating a memorable evening out for a private dinner and we look forward to speaking with you.
Related Tags: Style Dining | Dining In Style At R2L