Located in the heart of Center City Philadelphia, R2L––a skyline event space in Philly––is an unforgettable location for meetings and gatherings during the holidays.
R2L’s timeless design and superb views of Philadelphia from the 37th floor of Two Liberty captivate the senses. From the time the doors opened in 2010, R2L has hosted some of the most high profile events in Philadelphia. At the same time R2L has been host to countless marriage proposals, milestone birthdays, closing dinners, and holiday parties.
Take a 360º virtual tour of the space here to step inside this skyline event space in Philly for your customized reception or seated dinner. Chef Daniel Stern and his team consistently push the boundaries of New American dining––delivering classic cooking techniques and a culinary tradition that continues to make R2L the dining destination of choice for the holidays.
A Skyline Event Space in Philly With Holiday-Worthy Views & Locally-Inspired Cuisine
Featuring Stations & Displays and Alternate Hors D’Oeuvres our new private reception menus make the possibilities to customize and bring your company’s personality to your event more seamless than ever. Enjoy these highlights and more at our skyline event space in Philly for this and every holiday season:
Alternate Hors D’Oeuvres:
- Crispy Crab Dumpling w/ spicy old bay seasoning
- Crisp Cheese Arancini w/ truffle + soy sabayon
- Lamb Lollipop Chops w/ harissa
- Vegan Sliders w/ spicy mayo
American Mezze Stations:
- Oil Cured Tuna Crostini
- Cured Meats + Local Cheeses
- Trio of Dips: tapenade, gruyere & onion, avocado-scallion-jalapeno
Small Plates Stations:
- Roasted Veal Tenderloin w/ saffron jus (protein selection)
- Filet Mignon + Braised Short Rib Duo (protein selection)
- Spinach + Wild Mushrooms (vegetable selection)
- Curry Scented Cauliflower (vegetable selection)
- Garganelli Pasta w/ roast pork, broccoli rabe + long hots (pasta selection)
- Penne Pasta w/ wild mushroom + spinach (pasta selection)
“Good Morning, Again, I would like to acknowledge you and the staff at R2L. Our event was outstanding, from the food to the service. The butlered hors d’oeuvres, entrees, and dessert were delicious. The servers were polite, polished and very professional. It was truly a 5 STAR experience. Thank you very much.”
Call us at 215.564.3585 to inquire about a private event at this classic skyline event space in Philly. We look forward to speaking with you and working with you to make your event unique and buzz-worthy this holiday season for you and your colleagues.