R2L, located in the Two Liberty Place building, is the premier choice for new neighbors to Philadelphia.
R2L’s distinctive style and upscale cooking makes it a favorite for locals and those new to the city. The dining experience is made complete by the service team; as dedicated to hospitality and exceeding guests’ expectations as the culinary team is to bold flavors and precise techniques. The view captivates, the dining experience delights; when a superb evening of New American Cuisine and hospitality is needed, R2L is the best Philadelphia restaurant near Two Liberty Place.
Restaurant Near Two Liberty Place For City Apartment Seekers
If you are coming to live in Philly and are looking for real estate by the river at Bridge on Race or looking for something more central such as the Residences at Two Liberty Place or Dranoff’s 777 South Broad, everybody needs a go-to restaurant near Two Liberty Place for happy hour or an exceptionally rendered dinner featuring the following seasonal dishes:
- Chowder New England style w/ potatoes, bacon + littlenecks
- Autumn Salad w/ artichoke, leek + mushroom confit, miso red wine dressing
- Lobster “Roll” w/ avocado, carrot+pepper sauce, toasted martin’s potato bun
- Chopped Salad romaine, kale, harvest vegetables, bacon + bleu boursin
- Roasted Tuna Loin w/ brussels sprouts, sweetbreads + harissa
- Sliced Duck Breast w/ cassoulet of duck leg confit, navy beans + root vegetables
- Vegan Roasted Maitake + King Oyster Mushrooms w/ bean + mushroom tortellini, garlic broth
Main Courses (Large Cuts + Chops):
- Roasted Chicken Breast w/ spice-glazed leg, butternut squash + ranch cream
- Scottish Salmon [8 oz.]; ceviche, pretzel sauce + dill
- Roast Breakaway Farms Pork Chop [18 oz.] w/ South Philly romesco, broccoli rabe, long hot + aged provolone
…and some new cocktails to enjoy:
Too Soon w/ bluecoat gin, cynar + lemon
The Ol’ Toronto Steamroller w/ granddad bonded bourbon, maple + chocolate bitters
Elder Fashioned w/jameson irish whiskey, st-germain, orange bitters + laphroaig rinse
Make a dinner reservation for a special occasion and find out how to book a window seat here.
Call us at 215.564.5337 to reserve a window seat with the best views of the city at night or visit Open Table to make a dinner reservation at R2L’s restaurant in Two Liberty Place. For private event inquiries call 215.564.3585. We look forward to speaking with you and making your next special occasion exciting and memorable.