Pair panoramic views of the city with chef-driven New American cooking for an unforgettable rehearsal dinner to celebrate you and your partner.
With a nod to tradition, Chef Daniel Stern creates an atmosphere and a menu that evoke the best of New American dining for wedding receptions and rehearsal dinners. Classic techniques in the kitchen and unparalleled hospitality in the dining room are hallmarks of the R2L experience. Panoramic views of the city and region offer guests a rare and romantic perspective of Philadelphia that can make both families and close friends feel like celebrities.
R2L is Philadelphia’s favorite destination to celebrate an LGBT wedding, birthday, graduation, or retirement. With all the planning you and your partner have done leading up to the big day, let R2L’s event specialists take care of all the details during your wedding reception at our restaurant in Philadelphia for rehearsal dinners.
Begin planning today and join us on the 37th floor of Two Liberty Place where high profile events and culinary excellence are the standard.
The Philadelphia CVB recently included R2L in a list of “Venues With a View” for out-of-towners passing through and looking for an authentic Philly experience.
This 360-degree view is a great place to start envisioning your special day, and the following menu options are delicious introductions to the cuisine available for a seated dinner or private event a this restaurant in Philadelphia for rehearsal dinners.
A Restaurant in Philadelphia for Rehearsal Dinners & Celebrating Love
Here are some highlighted main courses from our private seated dinner menu. Tiered packages like the Franklin, Washington, and Rittenhouse Square make the task of putting together a menu easy. Ask your event coordinator for wine or cocktail pairings to enhance the menu offerings for your group. R2L’s inventory of 1,350 wines has something for everyone, recognized as a “spectacular” wine program according to Wine Spectator (@wsrestaurantawards). We also have a list of vintage champagne for the occasion. Our wine director can assist you in choosing the best wines for your special night at this beautiful Philly restaurant with a view:
- Endive + Friseé Salad w/ apple, celery root + toasted seeds
- Roasted Chicken Consommé w/ truffle soup dumpling, wild rice + greens
- Lobster Bisque w/ lobster croquette, vegan scrapple, pepper jelly + sherry
A La Carte Main Courses:
- Roasted Scottish Salmon w/ roasted brussels sprouts, wild rice + red wine reduction
- Roasted Green Circle Chicken Breast w/ sweet potato pureé, braised leg + cavatelli
- 5 oz. Filet Mignon & Braised Short-Rib w/ potato gratin, crisp maitake, truffled spinach salad + black garlic au poivre
- Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake w/ candied cranberries + speculoos cookie butter
- Warm Vanilla Cake, Caramel w/ chocolate terrine + caramel sauce
We also offer the following amenities for event planners seeking a restaurant in Philadelphia for rehearsal dinners:
- On-site parking
- Wi-Fi access
- A/V capabilities
- Plasma screens for presentations
- Access to microphones
- Preferred vendors for photography, videography, floral arrangements, and more
Contact our event coordinator, Vera Masi, at 215.564.3585 or learn more about planning a wedding rehearsal dinner at R2L’s beautiful event space. We can arrange and combine rooms to accommodate parties of up to 300 or more. We look forward to speaking with you.