In January of 2018, Philly—a city widely recognized for its vibrant food culture—will once again showcase Restaurant Week Philadelphia. For two weeks in January, people have a unique opportunity to dine at some of the city’s finest and most diverse eating establishments.
Philadelphia Restaurant Week is a superb value for those who participate; for $35, diners can enjoy amazing three-course meals at fine dining restaurants. And among the Philadelphia Restaurant Week best deals will be R2L––a clear and unparalleled highlight on the Restaurant Week Philadelphia list.
Heighten Your Restaurant Week Philadelphia Experience
In a cosmopolitan city with as many renowned restaurants as Philadelphia, it takes an exceptional dining locale to stand out from the rest. From the 37th floor of Two Liberty Place, R2L truly towers above Philadelphia’s culinary landscape.
Special Three-Course Menu for Restaurant Week
For Restaurant Week Philadelphia Chef Daniel Stern and his culinary team will craft inspired, New American dishes, including the following appetizers, main courses, and desserts:
- Chopped Salad w/ romaine, kale, harvest vegetables, bacon, and bleu boursin
- Vegetarian Mushroom Soup w/ barley and red wine emulsion
- Whole Grain and Arborio Risotto w/ baby shrimp, walnuts, and arugula
- Petite Butcher’s Filet w/ pulled short rib, potato gratin, crispy mushroom, cabernet braising jus
- Crisp Braised Veal Shank w/ castle valley mill grits, pearl onions, and veal loin
- Nordic Cod w/ cauliflower purée, beluga lentils
- Vegan Roasted Cauliflower w/ beluga lentils and caramelized onions
- Lemon Parfait w/ candied lemon and sour cream meringue
- Dark Chocolate Tart w/ ginger and hibiscus
- Carrot Cake w/ coconut cream cheese mousse and pineapple
As Restaurant Week Philadelphia approaches, we invite you to contact us at 215.564.5337 with any questions you may have or make a reservation at Open Table. We look forward to speaking with you.