R2L is the perfect place to celebrate a visit with your son or daughter during Parent’s Weekend. Many of Philadelphia’s colleges and universities typically host Parent’s Weekend during the fall semester. Reserve a table today so that you can enjoy panoramic views and create lasting memories with your son or daughter both off campus by experiencing R2L’s classic New American cuisine.
R2L’s restaurant in Philly delivers a celebrated experience combining both the stunning panoramic views from the lounge windows as well as the award-winning culinary offerings from Chef Stern and his top-tier kitchen. Entertain your family to a culinary experience unlike any other during Parent’s Weekend this year.
R2L’s Restaurant in Philly a Popular Dining Destination for Parent’s Weekend
R2L’s restaurant in Philly consistently pushes the boundaries of modern New American dining. Chef Daniel Stern and his team have put together R2L’s new dinner menu for the season. Among the exciting new features are the following new dishes:
- Consommé w/ lobster and shrimp tortellini, peas + saffron oil
- AAA w/ asparagus, arugula, almonds, spinach, egg + balsamic
- Heirloom Tomatoes w/ basil, grilled sourdough + fresh ricotta
- Old Country Braised Pork w/ sausage, pork belly + hand-cut egg noodles
- Redfish + Scallop w/ peppers, broccoli, tomato + rose geranium
Main Courses (Large Cuts + Chops):
- Wild Striped Bass [8 oz.] w/ garlic, parsley, lemon + white wine
- Roast Breakaway Farms Pork Chop [18 oz.] w/ South Philly romesco, broccoli rabe, long hot + aged provolone
- 28-Day, Dry Aged, Bone-In Ribeye [22 oz.] w/ truffle + soy sabayon
- hand-cut saffron egg pasta + mixed peas
- castle valley mill cheddar grits, tomato, corn + bulb onion
- vegan “creamed” spinach, crisp red onion
Join Us During Parent’s Weekend 2018
Come discover why visitors to Philadelphia find an evening of heightened luxury, sensory indulgence, and lasting memories at R2L’s restaurant in Philly. Among all the restaurants downtown Philadelphia has to offer, R2L’s possess the striking views and award-winning dining experience to make your Parent’s Weekend visit memorable.
We are close by major transportation hubs and 12 of the highest-rated hotels:
Nearest Modes Of Public Transit
- Suburban Station: Located at 16th and JFK, this metro station is less than a five-minute walk away.
- 30th Street Station: This metro station, which connects to Amtrak and other transit lines, is a short five-minute cab ride to the west side of the city.
Luxury Hotels Within Walking Distance
- Westin Philadelphia
- Sofitel Philadelphia
- Hotel Palomar – A Kimpton Hotel
- The Rittenhouse Hotel
- Sonesta Hotel Philadelphia
- Hotel Monaco – A Kimpton Hotel
To make a reservation today call (215) 564-5337 or make an Open Table reservation here.