The City of Brotherly Love offers plenty in the way of life-changing and incredible experiences. New and exciting additions to the city such the new elevated Rail Park and Spruce Harbor Street Park make Philadelphia a popular destination city.
Of course, you will want to indulge in the finest cuisine that Philly has to offer during your stay. Among restaurants in Philadelphia, Chef Daniel Stern’s R2L gives tourists the exciting and memorable dining opportunity they crave, along with the dazzling photo-ops that accompany some of the most striking visuals available in the city.
Begin with our 360º virtual tour here to step inside and take a look at this one-of-a-kind restaurant in Philadelphia known for its passionate rendering of cuisine and sky-high panoramic views. At the heart of what R2L does is an elevated dining experience that incorporates both culinary and visual mastery. Below is a sampling of our current á la carte dinner menu:
- Lobster Consommé w/ shrimp tortellini, peas + saffron oil
- AAA w/ asparagus, arugula, almonds, spinach, egg + balsamic
- Tuna Sashimi w/ curry, lime, soy + sesame
- Crisp Braised Veal Shank w/ Castle Valley Mill grits, spring onions, asparagus, morels + veal tenderloin
- Vegan Pea Tortellini w/ peas, maitake, radish, sesame + sake basil broth
Main Courses (Large Cuts + Chops):
- Wild Striped Bass [8 oz.] w/ garlic, parsley, lemon + white wine
- Roast Breakaway Farms Pork Chop [18 oz.] w/ South Philly romesco, broccoli rabe, long hot + aged provolone
- 28-Day, Dry Aged, Bone-In Ribeye [22 oz.] w/ truffle + soy sabayon
- vegan “creamed” spinach, crisp red onion
- castle valley mill cheddar grits, asparagus, spring onion + morels
- french fried fingerling potatoes, curry salt + spicy mayo
Pairings from our extensive wine display or our beautifully concocted specialty cocktails add even more nuance to your experience.
Call us at 215.564.5337 or visit Open Table to make a dinner reservation. We look forward to welcoming you to Philadelphia.