R2L is Philadelphia’s most sought-after venue for Valentine’s Day.
A commitment to guest experience is the essence of R2L. Our staff provides knowledgeable, unforgettable service in an energetic and romantic atmosphere that is perfect for a special evening like Valentine’s Day.
Views from the Two Liberty skyscraper provide regional views that add a beautiful dimension to sharing a meal with your significant other.
Stellar Views Make the Moment Magic at This Restaurant in Philadelphia for Valentine’s Day
Regionally inspired, modern dishes await diners hungry for something timeless yet nuanced. Bold flavors and meticulous adherence to traditional techniques
Salads, Snacks, Etc
- Thick Cut Bacon w/ sourdough + horseradish cheddar
- Poached Shrimp w/ marinated radishes, whipped butter + seasoned salt
- French Onion Risotto w/ gruyere crisp
- New England Clam Chowder w/ casino dumplings
- Lobster Roll w/ avocado, pickles, chips
- Half Shell half-dozen east coast oysters, choice of: traditional | truffle + jalapeño | crème fraîche, chive + caviar
Main Courses: Chef’s Recs
- Vegan Stuffed Bell Pepper w/ lentils, basmati, escarole + walnuts
- Beef Duo w/ filet mignon, red wine braised short rib, stuffed skins, red wine + horseradish
- Smore’s Chocolate Tart w/ marshmallow meringue, graham cracker ice cream + fudge sauce
Seasonal cocktails and rotating craft beer are available at this restaurant in Philadelphia, as well as a wine list designated by Wine Spectator as a “spectacular” wine program. Sommelier-selected vintages in an inventory of over 1,350 wines makes customizing wine offerings between courses effortless and exciting.
Veuve Clicquot, Brut, Reims, France, 2008
Möet & Chandon, Grand Vintage Blanc, Épernay, Champagne, France, 2008
Veuve Clicquot, Vintage Rosé, Reims, France, 2008
Pierre Gimonnet & Fils, “Cuvée Gastronome 1er Cru, Blanc de Blancs,” Brut, Vertus, Champagne, France, 2008
Hubert Soreau, “Le Clos L’abbé” Brut 1er Cru, Épernay, France, 2007
R. Pouillon, Rosé de Saignee Brut 1er Cru, Mareuil-sur-Ay, Champagne, France, 2007
Saint-Chamant, “Millésime Brut,” Épernay, Champagne, France, 2002
Krug, Clos du Mesnil, Reims, Champagne, France, 1998
Call us at 215.564.5337 or visit Open Table to make a dinner reservation at R2L’s restaurant in Philadelphia for Valentine’s Day. Inquire about reserving a window seat with our panoramic views. We look forward to speaking with you.