A private event space like R2L is a rare glimpse into the scope of what is possible in fine dining. No single element of the experience at this Two Liberty Place restaurant supersedes another. The award-winning cuisine is spectacular, but so is the view, and the Art-Deco style that ties it all together imparts an upscale yet welcoming environment in which to dine.
R2L is the place where memories are made and your guests feel treated to an experience that has made R2L famous since its opening in 2010. Our expertise in private events ranges from small intimate dinners to large-scale private gatherings for corporations, charities, and city functions. Of course, the cuisine curated by Chef Daniel Stern and his team is an homage to classic American dishes, with a modern flair.
Highlights from our private event seated dinner menu for an high-end dinner that utilizes one or a combination of the rooms in our private event space:
- Steakhouse Salad w/ romaine, hearts of palm, bacon & bleu cheese dressing
- Lobster Bisque w/ vegetarian scrapple, pepper jelly & louis mousse
- 8 oz. Filet Mignon w/ steak fries, fresh spinach, wild mushrooms, black garlic & béarnaise
- Halibut w/ fromage blanc gnocchi, peas & pea tendrils
- Grilled Chicken Breast & Leg Cutlet w/ broccolini, baby leeks & potatoes
And for dessert:
- Lemon Tart w/ ginger, coconut & citrus
- Milk Chocolate Crémeux w/ spiced chocolate cake & apricot sorbet
The following private event rooms each have their own distinct view of Philadelphia. To get an idea of the possibilities within each space, tour the gallery.
- The Pinnacle Room
- The William Penn Room
- Board Rooms 1 & 2
- By combining both Board Rooms 1 & 2, the William Penn Room, and the Pinnacle Room, this space is ideal for 75-150 guests.
- Reserve the entire private event space for a large, 200-400+ person private event. Utilize the Club Room, Salon and Bar/Lounge in addition to the private event space.
Related Tags: Private Event Space | R2L Private Dinner