R2L is a celebrated place to mingle and indulge with friends, family, and colleagues. For either a romantic evening or an important meeting, there is no better place in Philadelphia to escape into a well-crafted dining experience.
Award-winning dinner menus are the centerpiece of the experience at this best among Philly restaurants. For a standard reservation, enjoy our seasonally-changing dinner menu which features Chef Daniel Stern’s latest culinary offerings. If the evening requires a more private setting, feel free to peruse the private event seated dinner menu. We are very flexible and helpful in accommodating guest requests for a customized menu, especially for private dinners.
Featured in our seasonal spring/summer dinner menu:
- Lobster Tail w/ new potatoes & saffron chowder broth
- Spice-Crusted Roasted Tuna Loin w/ sweetbreads, potato, shiitake tots & bok choy
- Veal Rib Chop w/ morels, asparagus & grits
Highlights from our private event seated dinner menu:
- 5 oz. Filet Mignon & Braised Short Rib w/ steak fries, fresh spinach, wild mushrooms, black garlic & bérnaise
- Grilled & Fried Chicken w/ white rose pesto, warm potato salad & chicken gravy
- Roasted Salmon w/ melted leeks, cauliflower, romanesco & braised potato
“In over 40 years of dining out, R2L gave me an incredible experience that I got to share with some very good friends. Impeccable service and world class food matched with the panoramic skyline view of Philadelphia. This restaurant is a must-visit for anyone looking for an upscale dining experience.”
Contact Us or Reserve Today
We are conveniently located near all major transportation hubs in Philadelphia as well as twelve of the highest-rated hotels in the city and within blocks of the Convention Center.
Contact us at (215) 564-5337, make a reservation online, or learn more about planning a reception at one of the Philly restaurants with a view. We are available to speak with you at any time about creating a memorable dining experience and we look forward to speaking with you.
Related Tags: Philly Restaurants | R2L In Philadelphia