Pair panoramic views of the city with chef-driven New American cooking for an unforgettable evening during ACS 2020.
The American Chemical Society: National Meeting is coming to Philadelphia for their annual meeting Macromolecular Chemistry: The Second Century, March 22 – 26, providing organizations or groups of colleagues a space and event team for a superb private reception with a view in Center City.
R2L, a classic and creative restaurant and lounge, is the best restaurant in Philadelphia for representatives looking for a Philly best private event space during Convention Center events. Since the doors opened in 2010, R2L has been host to countless travelers visiting Philadelphia from out of town for convention events such as the upcoming American Chemical Society’s 2020 conference next year.
A Philly Best Private Event Space for A Night Out With Colleagues
The following are highlights for a hybrid event with passed hors d’oeuvres followed by a seated dinner. Chef Daniel Stern draws on regional flavors and influences to create modern dishes that pay homage to traditional cooking techniques.
Discuss customizing between our multiple menus and floorplans with our event coordinator. R2L makes finding a Philly best private event space with convenient resources an effortless process.
Seasonal Passed Hors D’Oeuvres:
- Braised Short Rib Sliders w/ red wine reduction + mustard
- Seasonal Harvest Vegetable + Taleggio Puff Pastry Tarts
- Old-Bay Scented Shrimp Cocktail Skewers w/ horseradish cocktail preserves
- Philly Smoked Salmon w/ soft pretzel + mustard cream cheese
- Vegan “Meatballs” w/ tomato +basil
The Dinner Table Main Courses:
- Filet Mignon w/ red wine jus + horseradish crème fraîche
- Roasted Organic Chicken Breast w/ fricassée of chicken leg
- Seared Scottish Salmon w/ dill + caper cream
- Slow-Cooked Halibut or Turbot (based on availability) w/ white white, lemon, cauliflower + capers
- Potato Pancake + Braised Greens
- Broccolini, Garlic, Hot Pepper, + Quinoa
- Cheddar Grits + Glazed Pearl Onions
- Brussels Sprouts, Wild Rice + Chestnut Granola
“I am still receiving accolades today about how amazing the food was! Guests kept commenting throughout, (and beyond), the day how ours was the best (food, decor, drinks, people) – that is thanks to our partner- R2L! We appreciate your partnership and support. Each year you raise the bar even higher.”
– Nichole Maurer, Philly Style Magazine, Niche Media
Call our event specialists today at 215.564.3585 to begin planning your private event at R2L’s Art-Deco venue for ACS 2020. Finding a Philly best private event space for your next event is made seamless and exciting at R2L.
We also have extensive experience in offering pharma / medical device compliance menus for those companies that are required to adhere to Pharma Meal Cap regulations. We look forward to hearing from you.
Share your evening with us on social media!