Philadelphia is rich with cultural, culinary, and artistic history. If you are in the process of moving into the neighborhood, there are plenty of up and coming, fashionable neighborhoods to choose from. Whether you are looking for real estate by the river at Bridge on Race or looking for something more central such as the Residences at Two Liberty Place or Dranoff’s 777 South Broad, knowing where to celebrate at a Philadelphia Liberty Place restaurant for happy hour or an exceptionally executed dinner can help ease your transition into a new city.
With superb views from the 37th floor of the Two Liberty Place building, R2L pairs an upscale atmosphere with chef-driven cuisine to provide a Philadelphia Liberty Place experience that is unmatched in the city.
Bold and unique flavors pervade the regionally-inspired New American cooking that is the hallmark of Chef Daniel Stern’s seasonal menus. For happy hour, enjoy these and more dishes. These give a great introduction of the style of offerings available. Stay for dinner after happy hour or plan a private event for any upcoming events throughout the year with loved ones.
Cheesesteak Bites w/ house “whiz” + cherry peppers
Roast Pork Bites w/ aged provolone, broccoli rabe + long hots
Snackburgers w/ bacon & cheddar
Lobster Mac & Cheese
Half Shell w/ east coast oysters, jalapeno + champagne mignonette
And whether you prefer happy hour with an upscale cocktail in hand or a glass of sommelier-selected wine recognized by Wine Spectator Magazine, R2L has something for everyone including these popular whites and reds:
- Grüner Veltliner, Count Karolyi, Pannon, Hungary, 2017
- Pinot Grigio, Caposaldo, Veneto, Italy, 2017
- Alvarinho/Trajadura, Regueiro, Vinho Verde, Portugal, 2017
- Pinot Noir, Trisaetum, Willamette Valley, Oregon, 2016
- Malbec, Doña Paula, “Los Cardos”, Mendoza, Argentina, 2017
- Montepulciano D’Abruzzo, Poggio Anima “Samael”, Abruzzo, Italy, 2017
Call us at 215.564.5337 or visit Open Table to make a dinner reservation at R2L. For private event inquiries call 215.564.3585. We look forward to speaking with you and making your next dinner exciting and memorable at our Philadelphia Liberty Place restaurant & lounge.
For those getting acquainted with the city, our nearest modes of public transit to the restaurant are:
- Suburban Station: Located at 16th and JFK, this metro station is less than a five-minute walk away.
- 30th Street Station: This metro station, which connects to Amtrak and other transit lines, is a short five-minute cab ride to the west side of the city.