Since its opening in 2010, R2L’s party location has been a central meeting place for employees of local businesses to enjoy a happy hour elevated by the splendor of a sunset and city views from the 37th floor of Two Liberty Place. The sophisticated space, with an interior that pays homage to classic Art-Deco design, is especially appealing for those interested in planning a networking happy hour, promotion, or company-wide celebration after work.
Chef Daniel Stern and his team have recently updated the happy hour offerings for the season. Enjoy these offerings plus some delectable items from our new bar menu:
- French fried local fingerling potatoes, spicy mayonnaise
- Stuffed potato skins, bacon + aged cheddar
- Half Shell east coast oysters, chive crème fraîche, champagne mignonette + caviar
- Grilled truffle flatbread, arugula, lemon + parmesan
- Snackburger [plain, skate cheek, braised short rib]
- Local cheese: selection of one, two or three
- BIG BOY BURGER (10 oz. house blend of beef, bleu boursin, R2L steak sauce, crisp red onions)
- SEAFOOD BOIL: 10 clams, half pound of mussels, 6 shrimp, garlic + white wine broth
- SEARED STEAK TATAKI w/ baby kale, roasted shallot + garlic
- TOASTED PHILLY SHORT RIB cheesesteak nachos w/ aged cheddar, grilled onion + cherry peppers
Along with these delicious cocktails and a rotating selection of red and white wines:
- Elevation w/ gin, luxardo, parfait amour, lemon
- Sunset Punch (changes with the whim of the season)
- Loree’s Jones w/ citron vodka, ginger liquor, peach, soda
We also offer a seasonal selection of craft beers along with popular domestics for you to enjoy at R2L’s party location.
Visit Us During Happy Hour
Happy Hour takes place from 4:30––6:30, Monday––Friday. If you have any questions about happy hour call R2L’s party location at 215.564.5337. To inquire about planning a corporate happy hour for you and your colleagues, call 215.564.3585 to speak to our event specialist. We look forward to seeing you at R2L.