Located in the heart of Center City Philadelphia, R2L––a luxury event space in Philadelphia––is a welcoming location for meetings and gatherings.
R2L is Philly’s favorite place for a gathering during a city-wide event. The view captivates, the dining experience delights; when a superb evening of New American Cuisine and hospitality for is paramount, R2L is the best luxury event space in Philadelphia. From the time the doors opened in 2010, R2L has hosted some of the highest profile events in the Philadelphia area including events coordinated with the Democratic National Convention, EDUCAUSE, and Alex’s Lemonade Stand, among many others.
A sense of community paired with a passion for hospitality makes the mission at R2L one of dedicated service and exceeding guests’ expectations. For those attending the Cancer Support Community’s August Meeting in Philadelphia, R2L is a welcoming luxury event space in Philadelphia to host a private reception or happy hour. The Cancer Support Community’s mission is to ensure that all people impacted by cancer are empowered by knowledge, strengthened by action, and sustained by community.
A Luxury Event Space in Philadelphia For a Cancer Support Gathering
Customize between the various private reception menus to create something special for your group. Classic cooking techniques inspire modern, regional dishes at this luxury event space in Philadelphia.
Seasonal Passed Hors D’Oeuvres:
- Braised Short Rib Sliders w/ red wine reduction + mustard
- Seasonal Harvest Vegetable + Taleggio Puff Pastry Tarts
- Old-Bay Scented Shrimp Cocktail Skewers w/ horseradish cocktail preserves
- Philly Smoked Salmon w/ soft pretzel + mustard cream cheese
- Vegan “Meatballs” w/ tomato +basil
The Dinner Table Main Courses:
- Filet Mignon w/ red wine jus + horseradish crème fraîche
- Roasted Organic Chicken Breast w/ fricassée of chicken leg
- Seared Scottish Salmon w/ dill + caper cream
- Slow-Cooked Halibut or Turbot (based on availability) w/ white white, lemon, cauliflower + capers
- Potato Pancake + Braised Greens
- Broccolini, Garlic, Hot Pepper, + Quinoa
- Cheddar Grits + Glazed Pearl Onions
- Brussels Sprouts, Wild Rice + Chestnut Granola
Contact our event coordinator, Vera Masi, directly at 215.564.5337 to begin planning your gathering for the Cancer Support Community. We look forward to speaking with you and assisting you with all your inquiries on R2L’s luxury event space in Philadelphia.