R2L is the perfect place to celebrate a visit with your son or daughter during Parent’s Weekend in Philadelphia. When looking for UPenn dining for entertaining, happy hour, a life celebration or a superb New American dining experience, R2L is the destination.
Reserve a table today to savor panoramic views and create lasting memories with your son or daughter off campus during Parent’s Weekend. Experience R2L’s creative renditions of New American cuisine and 37th floor views.
- Drexel University Parent’s Weekend
- Temple University Parent’s Weekend
- UPenn Parent’s Weekend
- Walnut Hill College
R2L makes looking for UPenn dining for Parent’s Weekend an effortless decision for a night out in Philly with the family. A celebrated dining experience combines both the stunning panoramic views from the lounge windows and hospitality made complete by the service team; as dedicated to exceeding guests’ expectations as the culinary team is to bold flavors and precise techniques. Whether guests are local or visiting, the mission at R2L is to make anyone feel like a celebrity. Indulge in these and more New American offerings from Chef Stern and his top-tier kitchen:
- Chowder New England style w/ potatoes, bacon + littlenecks
- Maine Style Lobster Roll w/ avocado, butter-toasted bun + pickles
- Chopped Salad romaine, kale, harvest vegetables, bacon + bleu boursin
- Sliced Duck Breast w/ cassoulet of duck leg confit, fava beans + root vegetables
- Roasted Tuna Loin w/ brussels sprouts, sweetbreads + harissa
- Vegan Roasted Maitake + King Oyster Mushrooms w/ bean + mushroom tortellini, garlic broth
Main Courses (Large Cuts + Chops):
- Roasted Chicken Breast w/ confit leg + ranch sauce
- Atlantic Salmon [8 oz.]; ceviche, pretzel sauce + dill
- Roast Breakaway Farms Pork Chop [18 oz.] w/ South Philly romesco, broccoli rabe, long hot + aged provolone
Join Us For Dinner
View our 360º virtual tour of the space here to step inside and take a look at Philadelphia’s most sought-after dining room for Parent’s Weekend. We are centrally located in the Two Liberty Place building with on-site parking and in the vicinity of 12 of Philadelphia’s highest-rated hotels. We are happy to suggest accommodations during your visit with us.
Share your experience with us and with your friends on social media: