The space in which you decide to host your private event can either make a quick, fleeting impression or a lasting one. For those who have previously dined at R2L, the memory endures. Not only is the cuisine executed by Chef Daniel Stern a delicious and modernized homage to classic American dishes, but the entire setting serves to transcend the dining experience to a caliber that your guests will be talking about for a lifetime.
Each of our late night dining event rooms provides guests with an unbelievable view of Philadelphia from 37 floors up. With a view, this spectacular and the chef-driven cuisine to match, hosting your event at R2L is an easy way to impress.
- The Pinnacle Room (up to 64 guests, more if combined with Board Room #2)
- The William Penn Room* (up to 22 guests, can be combined as well)
- Board Rooms 1 & 2 (for corporate use/business meetings)
- Use the entire restaurant for a large, 300+ person private event. Utilizing the Club Room, Salon and Bar/Lounge in addition to the late night dining event rooms space.
*as seen on Showtime’s “The Circus”
Our private event reception menu features popular cuisine for larger gatherings in a communal setting or during a cocktail hour before a sit-down reception:
- Fresh Whipped Ricotta Crisps (Hors D’Oeuvre) w/ smoked mushroom & herbs
- Seasonal Harvest Vegetable & Taleggio Puff Pastry Tarts (Hors D’Oeuvre)
- Chilled, Sliced Pepper-Crusted Filet Mignon (Grazing Station) w/ charred onion relish & horseradish creme fraîche
- Cold Poached Scottish Salmon (Grazing Station) w/ cucumber dressing, dill & pumpernickel
Related Tags: Late Night Dining Event Room | Late Night Dining Events