Seasonal menu items for private events at R2L make the choice for a business celebration or city-wide event easy and unforgettable.
R2L is Philly’s most popular place to celebrate a special occasion. Since the doors opened in 2010, R2L has been the setting for countless anniversaries, birthday dinners, and business achievements. Gracious and knowledge hospitality in the upscale, skyline-view dining room pair with sustainable, innovative New American cooking in the kitchen to elevate a dining experience that can make anyone––local or just visiting––feel special.
NACUA is hosting their spring workshop in Philadelphia, offering professionals a variety of continuing legal education (CLE) workshops each year. The workshops provide up-to-date legal information from practitioners with real “hands-on” experience, and give attorneys the critical opportunity to interact with colleagues who share their challenges and concerns.
If you represent a group of lawyers in town for this event and are seeking how to find a skyline event room in Philadelphia for a private dinner, contact our dedicated event coordinators to reserve a space for the spring.
Spring 2020 CLE Workshop: Higher Education Employment Law
The Westin Philadelphia
March 25 – 27, 2020
How to Find a Skyline Event Room in Philadelphia With Upscale Dining & Views
For nearly ten years Chef Daniel Stern and his team have been cooking regionally inspired, modern dishes that are rooted in the techniques of the great culinary tradition. Customize a set menu for you and your colleagues, depending on preferences and dietary restrictions. Below is a sampling of the cuisine we offer for a sit-down dinner:
- Endive + Friseé Salad w/ apple, celery root + toasted seeds
- Roasted Chicken Consommé w/ truffle soup dumpling, wild rice + greens
- Lobster Bisque w/ lobster croquette, vegan scrapple, pepper jelly + sherry
A La Carte Main Courses:
- Roasted Scottish Salmon w/ roasted brussels sprouts, wild rice + red wine reduction
- Roasted Green Circle Chicken Breast w/ sweet potato pureé, braised leg + cavatelli
- 5 oz. Filet Mignon & Braised Short-Rib w/ potato gratin, crisp maitake, truffled spinach salad + black garlic au poivre
- Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake w/ candied cranberries + speculoos cookie butter
- Warm Vanilla Cake, Caramel w/ chocolate terrine + caramel sauce
We also offer the following amenities for event planners:
- On-site parking
- Wi-Fi access
- A/V capabilities
- Plasma screens for presentations
- Access to microphones
- Preferred vendors for photography, videography, floral arrangements, and more
Whether you are looking for how to find a skyline event room in Philadelphia for a night out with friends, co-workers, or a significant other, the mission at R2L is the same: to give the experience of the best Philly restaurant through creative, New American cooking and hospitality. That commitment to guest experience is the essence of R2L and brings guests back for all their special social events.
Contact our event coordinator, Vera Masi, directly at (215) 564-3585 to begin planning your next company party at R2L. We look forward to speaking with you and assisting you with all your inquiries as to how to find a skyline event room in Philadelphia for the workshop this spring or throughout the year.
R2L also hosts networking and lecture lunches throughout the year for CCPA, which works towards a sustainable future for business in Center City. Now in their 40th year, R2L is proud to have developed close ties with this important organization.