R2L is Philly’s favorite place to celebrate during a city-wide event. The view captivates, the dining experience delights; when a superb evening of New American Cuisine and hospitality for you and your colleagues is paramount––R2L is the best restaurant destination when seeking how to find a luxury event space in Philly. From the time the doors opened in 2010, R2L has hosted some of the highest profile events in the Philadelphia area including events coordinated with the Democratic National Convention, EDUCAUSE, and Alex’s Lemonade Stand, among many others.
We welcome attendees to AAIM’s Academic Internal Medicine Week during the week of April 14–17, 2019. Securing a private room with stellar views of the city and region is the perfect way to supplement a week in historic Philadelphia.
The cuisine and hospitality recall the elegance of a bygone era, with an atmosphere that puts guests at ease, providing the best views and cuisine in Philadelphia. The service team is dedicated to exceeding expectations; the culinary team is dedicated to pushing the boundaries of New American cuisine to achieve remarkable flavors and sensory experiences for our guests.
Locally-sourced and made with only the finest ingredients, the upscale offerings at R2L can be customized into a special menu just for your AAIM get together:
Seasonal Passed Hors D’Oeuvres:
- Braised Short Rib Sliders w/ red wine reduction + mustard
- Seasonal Harvest Vegetable + Taleggio Puff Pastry Tarts
- Old-Bay Scented Shrimp Cocktail Skewers w/ horseradish cocktail preserves
- Philly Smoked Salmon w/ soft pretzel + mustard cream cheese
- Vegan “Meatballs” w/ tomato +basil
The Dinner Table Main Courses:
- Filet Mignon w/ red wine jus + horseradish crème fraîche
- Roasted Organic Chicken Breast w/ fricassée of chicken leg
- Seared Scottish Salmon w/ dill + caper cream
- Slow-Cooked Halibut or Turbot (based on availability) w/ white white, lemon, cauliflower + capers
- Potato Pancake + Braised Greens
- Broccolini, Garlic, Hot Pepper, + Quinoa
- Cheddar Grits + Glazed Pearl Onions
- Brussels Sprouts, Wild Rice + Chestnut Granola
Contact our event coordinator, Vera Masi, directly at (215) 564-3585 to begin planning your AAIM 2019 outing. We look forward to speaking with you and assisting you with all your inquiries on how to find a luxury event space in Philly for you and your colleagues.
January promises some exciting events if you are in the Philadelphia area. Center City District Restaurant Week is back once again with the perfect, three-course opportunity to try some of the city’s best restaurants and eateries. Chef Daniel Stern will be cooking up a special pre-fixe menu just for this popular event. Join us at R2L.