Culinary influencers and enthusiasts love taking pictures of the food at this breathtaking panoramic view location in Center City.
Dinner is best experienced with your favorite colleagues, a shared bottle of wine, timeless cuisine, and an unforgettable view. Plan your visit at R2L and reconnect with colleagues during the two days of the Medical Students for Choice’s 2019 conference.
More than 5,000 students have attended this conference over the past 20 years and many have returned as teaching faculty for this extraordinary event. This year’s conference takes place from December 7th-8th.
For how to find a high end private event space to celebrate these achievements as a large group, R2L sets the scene for a dinner party that evokes the comfort of home with the classic cosmopolitan atmosphere of a bygone era.
The Philadelphia CVB recently included R2L in a list of “Venues With a View” for out-of-towners passing through and looking for an authentic Philly experience. Set on the 37th floor of Two Liberty Place R2L is the perfect environment to entertain, mingle, and hold a private dinner party with your closest colleagues and members of your organization. Precise techniques and culinary ambition in the kitchen parallel the knowledgeable, attentive hospitality of the service team, bringing a consummate and unforgettable dining experience together.
“Where does one begin with wonderful things to say about R2L! We recently hosted several events and dinners at the restaurant. The view, the food, the creativity, and service and professionalism was absolutely amazing.”
– Eve O’Toole, Senior Policy Advisor, Holland & Knight
How to Find a High End Private Event Space With Custom-Built, Tiered Menus
Customize a seated dinner menu just for your group, featuring Chef Daniel Stern’s take on New American cuisine inspired by regional flavors. Tiered packages like the Market Street, Broad Street, and Rittenhouse Square make the task of putting together a menu effortless. How to find a high end private event space with boundless possibilities for a private dinner is made seamless with the help of R2L’s event specialists and service team.
- AAA w/ asparagus, arugula, almonds, spinach ,egg + balsamic:
- Tuna Sashimi w/ curry, lime, soy + sesame
- Vegan Pea Minestrone w/ tomatoes + herb pistou
A La Carte Main Courses:
- 18 Oz. Breakaway Farms Pork Chop w/ South Philly romesco sauce
- Petit Filet of Beef & Braised Short Rib w/ cabernet jus
- Scottish Salmon Filet w/ red wine reduction
Composed Main Courses:
- Roasted Chicken Breast w/ local fingerlings, broccolini, summer truffle + pretzel sauce
- Vegan Roasted Cauliflower w/ roasted maitake, broccolini, cauliflower, asparagus + summer truffle vinaigrette
- Beef Duo w/ local fingerlings, seasonal mushroom, asparagus, truffle + soy sabayon
- Kennebec + Idaho Potato Gratin
- Broccoli, Garlic + Lightly Hot Peppers
- Mac & Cheese
Dessert: (a choice of)
- Sweet Duo of Chocolate + Fruit
- Warm Vanilla Cake, Caramel + Chocolate Pâté
Compliment your food and palette for an exceptional dinner; do not hesitate to ask a manager or server for a wine or cocktail pairing suggestion throughout your meal.
Contact our event coordinator, Vera Masi, directly at (215) 564-3585 to begin planning your gathering for the MSFC’s winter meeting. We look forward to speaking with you and assisting you with all your inquiries in how to find a high end private event space during the conference.