Culinary influencers and enthusiasts love taking pictures of the food at this breathtaking panoramic view location in Center City for city-wide events.
Dinner is best experienced with great people, a shared bottle of wine, and an unforgettable view. Plan your visit at R2L and reconnect with colleagues during PNHP’s 2019 Leadership Training Friday, November 1, at the Sonesta Philadelphia Rittenhouse Square. The training includes PNHP’s Annual Meeting, which will be held the following day, Saturday, November 2.
R2L sets the scene for an upscale dinner party or private reception that evokes the comfort of home with the cosmopolitan atmosphere of a bygone era. For how to find a cosmopolitan large event space to celebrate the achievements of PNHP, call our event specialists today.
The Philadelphia CVB recently included R2L in a list of “Venues With a View” for out-of-towners passing through and looking for an authentic Philly experience. Set on the 37th floor of Two Liberty Place R2L is the perfect environment to entertain, mingle, and hold a private dinner party during PNHP’s Leadership event.
How To Find A Cosmopolitan Large Event Space for PNHP 2019
Precise techniques and culinary ambition in the kitchen parallel the knowledgeable, attentive hospitality of the service team, bringing a unforgettable dining experience together.
Customize a seated dinner menu just for your group, featuring Chef Daniel Stern’s take on New American cuisine inspired by regional flavors. Tiered packages like the Market Street, Broad Street, and Rittenhouse Square make the task of putting together a menu effortless. How to find a cosmopolitan large event space with boundless possibilities for a private dinner is as seamless as customizing an R2L menu:
- AAA w/ asparagus, arugula, almonds, spinach ,egg + balsamic:
- Tuna Sashimi w/ curry, lime, soy + sesame
- Vegan Pea Minestrone w/ tomatoes + herb pistou
A La Carte Main Courses:
- 18 Oz. Breakaway Farms Pork Chop w/ South Philly romesco sauce
- Petit Filet of Beef & Braised Short Rib w/ cabernet jus
- Scottish Salmon Filet w/ red wine reduction
Composed Main Courses:
- Roasted Chicken Breast w/ local fingerlings, broccolini, summer truffle + pretzel sauce
- Vegan Roasted Cauliflower w/ roasted maitake, broccolini, cauliflower, asparagus + summer truffle vinaigrette
- Beef Duo w/ local fingerlings, seasonal mushroom, asparagus, truffle + soy sabayon
- Kennebec + Idaho Potato Gratin
- Broccoli, Garlic + Lightly Hot Peppers
- Mac & Cheese
Compliment your food and palette for an exceptional dinner; do not hesitate to ask a manager or server for a wine or cocktail pairing package for your meal.
“Where does one begin with wonderful things to say about R2L! We recently hosted several events and dinners at the restaurant. The view, the food, the creativity, and service and professionalism was absolutely amazing.”
– Eve O’Toole, Senior Policy Advisor, Holland & Knight
Call our event specialists today at 215.564.3585 to begin planning your private dinner when looking for how to find a cosmopolitan large event space during APHA 2019. Reserve early for a larger event. We also provide a helpful digital brochure containing a list of preferred vendors for photography, videography, floral arrangements, and more, depending your needs.