The importance of an exceptional high end venue cannot be overlooked when hosting a private rehearsal dinner with friends and family. With all the planning you have done leading up to the big day, let R2L’s event specialists take care of all the details during your rehearsal dinner.
R2L was featured on Visit Philly’s “Top Five Sky-High Vantage Points in Philadelphia” You can read the article here. The panoramic view of Philadelphia from Two Liberty Place gives you a central, cosmopolitan environment in which to savor the moment.
Imagine dining in the William Penn Room with a view like this:
Or during sunset with this sought-after view:
The following are some seasonal favorites for a a sit-down dinner. Chef Daniel Stern displays a range of culinary offerings that are sure to be buzz-worthy conversation pieces at the table. Here are the highlights from one of our tiered menus:
- Lobster Consommé w/ lobster and shrimp tortellini, peas + saffron oil
- Tuna Sashimi w/ curry, lime, soy + sesame
- Vegan Pea Minestrone w/ tomatoes + herb pistou
A La Carte Main Courses:
- 18 Oz. Breakaway Farms Pork Chop w/ South Philly romesco sauce
- Petit Filet of Beef & Braised Short Rib w/ cabernet jus
- Scottish Salmon Filet w/ red wine reduction
Composed Main Courses:
- Roasted Chicken Breast w/ local fingerlings, broccolini, summer truffle + pretzel sauce
- Vegan Roasted Cauliflower w/ vegan roasted maitake, broccolini, cauliflower, asparagus + summer truffle vinaigrette
- Beef Duo w/ local fingerlings, seasonal mushroom, asparagus, truffle + soy sabayon
Dessert: (a choice of)
- Sweet Duo of Chocolate + Fruit
- Warm Vanilla Cake, Caramel + Chocolate Pâté
Call our event specialists today at 215.564.3585 to begin planning your engagement dinner at R2L’s high end venue. We also provide planners with a digital brochure containing a list of preferred vendors for photography, videography, floral arrangements, and more, depending on the occasion.