Choosing the perfect venue to experience fine dining in Philadelphia is a combination of many things: location, service, ambiance, and the extra intangibles of an intimate dining experience surrounded by friends, family, and a celebration of the moment.
Philadelphia is known for the amazing culinary offerings by its restaurants. Without the pretension sometimes found in New York City, enthusiasts and food lovers are flocking to Philadelphia, and more specifically R2L, for interesting interpretations of American cuisine. Fine dining in Philadelphia begins and ends with R2L’s chef-driven restaurant & lounge.
Fine Dining in Philadelphia in an Elegant Center City Location
With our premier location on the 37th floor of Two Liberty Place, fine dining at R2L has never been more desired, with holidays and weekends booking far in advance make your reservation today.
Here’s what you can look forward to during your unique dining experience at R2L:
- Breathtaking views of Philadelphia that span over 40 miles
- Chef Daniel Stern’s reception menus or your own customizable menu
- Stunning Art-deco ambiance
- Convenient location in City Center easily accessible by public transportation
- On-site parking
- Capacity up to 300+, adjustable rooms with a variety of seating options
- Complete A/V capabilities
- Access to our preferred vendors
- A dedicated event specialist
Contact Us Today
Related tags: Fine Dining In Philadelphia | Fine Dining Philadelphia