Located in the heart of Center City Philadelphia, R2L makes finding a business casual dress code restaurant to celebrate Parent’s Weekend an easy choice.
R2L is the perfect place to celebrate a visit with your son or daughter during Parent’s Weekend. When finding a business casual dress code restaurant for entertaining, happy hour, a life celebration or a superb New American dining experience, R2L is the destination.
Reserve a table today so that you can enjoy panoramic views and create lasting memories with your son or daughter off campus during Parent’s Weekend. Experience R2L’s classic New American cuisine and 37th floor views.
R2L makes finding a business casual dress code restaurant for Parent’s Weekend a classic decision for a night out in Philly with the family. A celebrated experience combines both the stunning panoramic views from the lounge windows and a gracious hospitality that makes one feel at home. New American offerings from Chef Stern and his top-tier kitchen make the dining experience complete.
Finding A Business Casual Dress Code Restaurant This Fall During Parent’s Weekend
Entertain your family with an unparalleled culinary experience during Parent’s Weekend this year featuring our latest flagship dinner menu:
- Chowder New England style w/ potatoes, bacon + littlenecks
- Lobster “Roll” w/ avocado, carrot+pepper sauce, toasted martin’s potato bun
- Chopped Salad romaine, kale, harvest vegetables, bacon + bleu boursin
- Roasted Tuna Loin w/ brussels sprouts, sweetbreads + harissa
- Sliced Duck Breast w/ cassoulet of duck leg confit, navy beans + root vegetables
- Vegan Roasted Maitake + King Oyster Mushrooms w/ bean + mushroom tortellini, garlic broth
Main Courses (Large Cuts + Chops):
- Roasted Chicken Breast w/ spice-glazed leg, butternut squash + ranch cream
- Scottish Salmon [8 oz.]; ceviche, pretzel sauce + dill
- Roast Breakaway Farms Pork Chop [18 oz.] w/ South Philly romesco, broccoli rabe, long hot + aged provolone
Join Us For Dinner
View our 360º virtual tour of the space here to step inside and take a look at Philadelphia’s most sought-after dining room for finding a business casual dress code restaurant. We are centrally located in the Two Liberty Place building with on-site parking and in the vicinity of 12 of Philadelphia’s highest-rated hotels. We are happy to suggest accommodations during your visit with us.
Share your experience with us and with your friends on social media: