Pair panoramic views of the city with innovative New American cooking for a memorable date night in the city.
Set on the 37th floor of Two Liberty Place, R2L combines stellar views of the region with New American cuisine that makes it the perfect place for date night if you are planning dinner and dancing in the city.
Since 2010, we have been host to countless marriage proposals, anniversaries, engagement dinners, and wedding receptions, making us Philadelphia’s premier romantic dining venue.
New American Dinner and Dancing in Center City
Couples looking for dinner and dancing in Philly will find plenty of locally-sourced options for their dinner or private event at R2L, including vegan and vegetarian ones, on our seasonal menu. Our service staff will be happy to assist you in choosing wine or cocktail pairings throughout your meal:
- Chowder New England style w/ potatoes, bacon + littlenecks
- Autumn Salad w/ artichoke, leek + mushroom confit, miso red wine dressing
- Lobster “Roll” w/ avocado, carrot+pepper sauce, toasted martin’s potato bun
- Chopped Salad romaine, kale, harvest vegetables, bacon + bleu boursin
- Roasted Tuna Loin w/ brussels sprouts, sweetbreads + harissa
- Sliced Duck Breast w/ cassoulet of duck leg confit, navy beans + root vegetables
- Vegan Roasted Maitake + King Oyster Mushrooms w/ bean + mushroom tortellini, garlic broth
Main Courses (Large Cuts + Chops):
- Roasted Chicken Breast w/ spice-glazed leg, butternut squash + ranch cream
- Scottish Salmon [8 oz.]; ceviche, pretzel sauce + dill
- Roast Breakaway Farms Pork Chop [18 oz.] w/ South Philly romesco, broccoli rabe, long hot + aged provolone
R2L was recently listed as a top Philadelphia restaurant for having a “spectacular” wine program according to Wine Spectator. Ask our wine director or service staff for recommendations throughout your meal featuring these highlighted wines by the glass:
- sauvignon blanc, domaine de bel air “pouilly fumé,” loire valley, france, 2014
- riesling kabinett, fritz zimmer, mosel, germany, 2013
- chardonnay/viognier, louis latour “duet,” rhone, france, 2013
- montepulciano d’abruzzo, poggio anima “samael,” abruzzo, italy, 2014
- shiraz, small gully “mr. black’s little book,” barossa valley, australia, 2013
- malbec, doña paula, “los cardos,” mendoza, argentina, 2014
- bordeaux, chateau font-merlet, bordeaux, france, 2010
The small components between food, service, and beverage elevate the dining experience when seeking dinner and dancing in Center City. It is the small details that matter for you and your loved one.
For private event inquiries call 215.564.3585. We look forward to speaking with you and making your next celebration exciting and memorable.