Dine with R2L during the 2017 NFL Draft: Week of April 27 – 29, 2017
Plan your Reservations
It’s been quite a long time – 55 years to be exact – since the City of Brotherly Love has hosted the NFL Draft, and we’re excited to welcome fans, players, coaches, and football organizations from around the country to Philadelphia for this exciting city-wide event.
“This is clearly a very passionate football town, it’s also a city steeped in NFL history.”
– Peter O’Reilly, Senior Vice President of Events for the NFL
Why R2L is the best choice for football fans:
Our panoramic views are nationally renowned. Look out upon Philadelphia’s historic skyline from the 37th floor of Two Liberty Place over cocktails and award-winning cuisine. Our high-end lounge is a sleek and sophisticated setting in which to view the draft on multiple 57 inch TV screens. Chef Daniel Stern’s reception menus feature plenty of delicious steak, fish, and poultry dishes in addition to hors d’oeuvres, raw bar selections, and chef-attended stations.
Some highlights include:
- 20oz Bone-In Ribeye, 28 day dry-aged, potato gratin, black garlic au poivre + béarnaise
- LOBSTER TAIL new potatoes + saffron chowder broth
- PORK [PORTERHOUSE OR BONE-IN RIB] potato pancake, collards, bacon + mustard dressing
- SEAFOOD BOIL: SHRIMP, CLAMS + KING CRAB herbs, garlic + toasted baguette
- GRILLED CHICKEN BREAST fried chicken leg + potato salad croquettes
A High-End Reception Space:
R2L is a convivial gathering place in Philadelphia where locals and visitors alike come to meet, entertain and celebrate. Our event specialists work tirelessly to ensure the success of your event and use every resource we can to assist you in your efforts.
- Late night
We are located less than a mile (within walking distance or short taxi trip) from the Ben Franklin Parkway where the draft is being held and offer a panoramic view from the 37th floor of one of the iconic towers of the city skyline in the heart of Center City. Over twelve premiere hotels are less than 1 mile away for your ease of travel.
Nearest transportation stops:
- SEPTA’s Broad Street subway line
- SEPTA’s Market-Frankford Line
- Bus & Trolley Routes in Center City
Rooms will fill up quickly at R2L during the weekend of the draft. Reservations can be made by phone at (215) 564-5337 or via the R2L website http://r2lrestaurant.com/r2l-reservations/. You can also e-mail our event specialist Vera Masi at email@example.com. Private tours are also available upon request. Fill out the form below, so that we can reach out to you shortly.
Some helpful links for event planners:
- Dinner Menu
- Spring Reception Menu
- Clip of the William Penn Room from Showtime’s “The Circus”
- Map of R2L’s Location in Center City
- Map of Nearby Hotels