If you are in the process of moving into the neighborhood, there are plenty of up and coming, fashionable neighborhoods to choose from. Whether you are looking for real estate by the river at Bridge on Race or looking for something more central such as the Residences at Two Liberty Place or Dranoff’s 777 South Broad, knowing where to celebrate at a best restaurant near me for happy hour or an exceptionally executed dinner can help ease your transition into a new city.
With superb views from the 37th floor of the Two Liberty Place building, R2L pairs an upscale atmosphere with chef-driven cuisine to provide a dining experience that is unmatched in the city.
Bold and unique flavors pervade the regionally-inspired New American cooking that is the hallmark of Chef Daniel Stern’s seasonal menus:
Salads, Snacks, Etc.
- Thick Cut Bacon w/ sourdough + horseradish cheddar
- Poached Shrimp w/ marinated radishes, whipped butter + seasoned salt
- French Onion Risotto w/ gruyere crisp
- New England Clam Chowder w/ casino dumplings
- Lobster Roll w/ avocado, pickles, chips
- Half Shell half-dozen east coast oysters, choice of: traditional | truffle + jalapeño | crème fraîche, chive + caviar
Main Courses: Chef’s Recs
- Vegan Stuffed Bell Pepper w/ lentils, basmati, escarole + walnuts
- Beef Duo w/ filet mignon, red wine braised short rib, stuffed skins, red wine + horseradish
- Smore’s Chocolate Tart w/ marshmallow meringue, graham cracker ice cream + fudge sauce
And whether you prefer happy hour with an upscale cocktail in hand or a glass of sommelier-selected wine recognized by Wine Spectator Magazine, R2L has something for everyone including these popular whites and reds:
- Grüner Veltliner, Count Karolyi, Pannon, Hungary, 2017
- Pinot Grigio, Caposaldo, Veneto, Italy, 2017
- Alvarinho/Trajadura, Regueiro, Vinho Verde, Portugal, 2017
- Pinot Noir, Trisaetum, Willamette Valley, Oregon, 2016
- Malbec, Doña Paula, “Los Cardos”, Mendoza, Argentina, 2017
- Montepulciano D’Abruzzo, Poggio Anima “Samael”, Abruzzo, Italy, 2017
Call us at 215.564.5337 or visit Open Table to make a dinner reservation at R2L. For private event inquiries call 215.564.3585. We look forward to speaking with you and making your next dinner exciting and memorable at this best restaurant near me.
For those getting acquainted with the city, our nearest modes of public transit to the restaurant are:
- Suburban Station: Located at 16th and JFK, this metro station is less than a five-minute walk away.
- 30th Street Station: This metro station, which connects to Amtrak and other transit lines, is a short five-minute cab ride to the west side of the city.