If you are planning a trip to Philly this summer, there are countless city-wide events to attend throughout the summer season. Join us for happy hour or make a reservation at a window seat before or after these upcoming events courtesy of VisitPhilly:
- The Roots Picnic at The Mann Center – June 1, 2019
- PrideDay LGBT Parade and Festival – June 7-9, 2019
- Wawa Welcome America! – June 30-July 4, 2019
When seeking the best restaurant in Philadelphia for entertaining, happy hour, a life celebration or a superb New American dining experience, R2L is the destination.
For nearly ten years Chef Daniel Stern and his team have been cooking regionally inspired, modern dishes that are rooted in the techniques and traditions of the great culinary past. Hospitality, professionalism, and 37th-floor panoramic views of the city brings it all together for visitors to the City of Brotherly Love.
- Chowder New England style w/ potatoes, bacon + littlenecks
- Lobster “Roll” w/ avocado, carrot+pepper sauce, toasted martin’s potato bun
- Sliced Duck Breast w/ cassoulet of duck leg confit, navy beans + root vegetables
- Vegan Roasted Maitake + King Oyster Mushrooms w/ bean + mushroom tortellini, garlic broth
Main Courses (Large Cuts + Chops):
- Roasted Chicken Breast w/ spice-glazed leg, butternut squash + ranch cream
- Roast Breakaway Farms Pork Chop [18 oz.] w/ South Philly romesco, broccoli rabe, long hot + aged provolone
…And For Dessert
Cheesecake w/ red wine-braised apples + graham cracker crumble
Finding the best restaurant in Philadelphia to supplement a trip to historic Philly starts at Two Liberty Place. A commitment to guest experience and paying homage to classic American dining is at the heart of R2L’s mission. Join us for an unforgettable evening of enjoyment during your travels here in Center City.
Bar + Lounge:
Monday-Thursday: 4pm-1am, lounge menu till 11pm
Friday+ Saturday: 4pm-2am, lounge menu till 12am
Sunday: 4pm-11pm, lounge menu till 10pm
Call us at 215.564.5337 or visit Open Table to make a dinner reservation at R2L’s best restaurant in Philadelphia. For private event inquiries call 215.564.3585. We look forward to seeing you here at Two Liberty.