Philadelphia is an historic city with equally historic dining experiences. Since 2010, those settling in to the city as new residents have made R2L their dining destination of choice to come together and share a meal from the 37th floor of the Two Liberty Place skyscraper.
The R2L mission is simple: provide unparalleled hospitality in the dining room while creating timeless New American dishes inspired by local cuisine. Its distinctive style and upscale cooking has made it the best place to sit and eat in Philly.
New menu features are here for the fall and winter seasons. Our flagship dinner menu reflects the traditional cooking methods and creativity that has made R2L one of the city’s most popular destinations for the best place to sit and eat in Philly:
Salads, Snacks, Etc.
- Thick Cut Bacon w/ sourdough + horseradish cheddar
- Poached Shrimp w/ marinated radishes, whipped butter + seasoned salt
- French Onion Risotto w/ gruyere crisp
- New England Clam Chowder w/ casino dumplings
- Lobster Roll w/ avocado, pickles, chips
- Half Shell half-dozen east coast oysters, choice of: traditional | truffle + jalapeño | crème fraîche, chive + caviar
Main Courses: Chef’s Recs
- Vegan Stuffed Bell Pepper w/ lentils, basmati, escarole + walnuts
- Beef Duo w/ filet mignon, red wine braised short rib, stuffed skins, red wine + horseradish
- Smore’s Chocolate Tart w/ marshmallow meringue, graham cracker ice cream + fudge sauce
Let us welcome you home. If you are coming to live in Philly and are looking for real estate by the river at Bridge on Race or looking for something more central such as the Residences at Two Liberty Place or Dranoff’s 777 South Broad, everybody needs a go-to restaurant near Two Liberty Place for happy hour or an exceptionally memorable dinner.